Epic Perfect World

Gear from packs...

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Any plans on putting in the gear that came from packs (E.G. Year of Tiger Pack) ? I really miss my Matchless Wings robe, it was so perfect for my barb :{ Or any plans on having packs in game for a couple EC? Old token-fetish habits die hard, sorry.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
No need for such things here, the capes we have now are better then the wings. And the tokens would just be a mess.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
+ packs ruin server

LeakyKitty

Don't turn this server into vendetta plox >.> I like how you can farm for lvl 120 gear and till lvl 145 primal gear. If you miss that cloak..theres a better OP cloak atm lol which takes a few days to farm

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
Don't turn this server into vendetta plox >.> I like how you can farm for lvl 120 gear and till lvl 145 primal gear. If you miss that cloak..theres a better OP cloak atm lol which takes a few days to farm
agreed the dom cape is better :) lots better just farm for it :)
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline lcrgt

I was talking to Agatio about the packs before and well yeah ok the stuff we have is better than pack stuff there is no denying it but theres something about trying to get the impossible lol...like things with 0.01% chance, i spent about 2 billion coins on blue dragon opening packs just for fun to see what i could get, thats 2 billion i actually lost coz i was selling the tokens of luck back to buy more mirages for more packs i opened thousands of packs just to see what i could get. I guess packs would just be a nice was to waste time and money for people with nothing better to do...with a miniscule chance at warsong belt or cube neck to go with it but well yeah in my thousands of packs i opened i got nothing of the sort...

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
I was talking to Agatio about the packs before and well yeah ok the stuff we have is better than pack stuff there is no denying it but theres something about trying to get the impossible lol...like things with 0.01% chance, i spent about 2 billion coins on blue dragon opening packs just for fun to see what i could get, thats 2 billion i actually lost coz i was selling the tokens of luck back to buy more mirages for more packs i opened thousands of packs just to see what i could get. I guess packs would just be a nice was to waste time and money for people with nothing better to do...with a miniscule chance at warsong belt or cube neck to go with it but well yeah in my thousands of packs i opened i got nothing of the sort...
hmmmm maybe someday they will put packs with flyers and mounts u can only get from that but dont push them on it ^^ they do something great for allll players just u wait and see im sure they are already finding away to think of u and others ^^ they are nothing like pwi gm's they really do care for their players  :D
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline JeavetteC

• This ATM is shut
  • be careful this Strawberry bites back
  • Characters: StrawberryBite
GOD bless the pack rats lol... i am so glade there no packs on this server or id be wasting 1/2 the day opening pack and doing nothing i love harvesting for my gear make game more exciting than standing around all day doing nothing but opening silly packs lol

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
GOD bless the pack rats lol... i am so glade there no packs on this server or id be wasting 1/2 the day opening pack and doing nothing i love harvesting for my gear make game more exciting than standing around all day doing nothing but opening silly packs lol
lmao xD yee  ;D ;D ;D
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Yeah my thinking was, maybe 1 EC for a pack. It's not really like there is anything in packs that is not readily available in game already. I actually can't think of anything that is in packs that could really even compete with the gear in game. BUT, it would give us something to do, those of us who enjoy popping them. Hell, it would even be another way to get crab meats etc. Or even best lucks for the red TT mats so people could make TT100 weapons. I know, I know "TT100 iz teh fail, thiz gear iz so much moar uberrr", but it would give people options. Maybe not everyone wants to see the exact same 3 sets of gear on everyone. Hell, why are dragon orders even at the God's Gift NPC? So people can use them and have some variety with their gear, and have fun with stuff we didn't have fair access to in an official server. Just my thoughts.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker

Offline metalheadvt

We dont need packs here on this server when everything one needs is farmable.  The people who want gear from packs are lazy plain and simple.
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2012, 11:37 am by metalheadvt

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
We dont need packs here on this server when everything one needs is farmable.  The people who want gear from packs are lazy plain and simple.

Good job completely ignoring the post above you.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
The best would be to wait and see if they do something with your ideas, no?
But I gotta agree, even if nothing actually -useful- comes out of the packs they'd be a ton of fun to open.
And it'd be even cooler if there was like, a really small chance for something that can be of use. But that is of course not neccessary!
I just know I used to squeal happily when I got something nice from a pack XD

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
The best would be to wait and see if they do something with your ideas, no?
But I gotta agree, even if nothing actually -useful- comes out of the packs they'd be a ton of fun to open.
And it'd be even cooler if there was like, a really small chance for something that can be of use. But that is of course not neccessary!
I just know I used to squeal happily when I got something nice from a pack XD
lmao xD
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline metalheadvt

Good job completely ignoring the post above you.

Actually i did read your post, and i'm saying that we dont need those kinds of packs for anything at all.  They are part of the reason why the economy on the regular pwi servers are so messed up.  Before they introduced an made packs easily accessible, the pwi economy was stable.  Now as an example 2 yrs ago DOT'S, DOD'S, and JOSD's were 3 mil, 5 mil, and 10 mil a piece.  Now they are 30-35 mil (DOT'S),70 mil (DOD'S), and the JOSD'S are an absurd 120mil each.  Those 3 pack obtainable items are just some of the influx of items that were once a reasonable price and totally farm-able as well.  So to wrap this up what i am saying, the only pack that this server needs is the wedding pack.  No packs where you stand a chance to get some item, or or anything that can ruin the economy of this server like they have for pwi.  One of the reasons that i came to this server is because their are no unnecessary packs!
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2012, 11:12 am by metalheadvt