Epic Perfect World

Hello Please Help me

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Hello i am new to this community but when i try to get in with my account that i registered on the website i cant log in it says incorrect pass or account soo please give me a fast response Thank you for your time

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
A forum account and in-game account are not one in the same but separate. So have you created an account for in-game or are you trying to log in with your forum account?

Offline Ste_

Hello i am new to this community but when i try to get in with my account that i registered on the website i cant log in it says incorrect pass or account soo please give me a fast response Thank you for your time

If you have no registered a 'Game Account' do so here: http://epicpw.com/panel/register.php

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
oh and one more last thing im haveing trouble with the download whenever i get off game i have to click on patcher and then update again and then get in game or is that an error or my mistake Thanks soory if im being a derp but is it Patcher.exe or launcher.exe to run the game xD
Last Edit: Sept 14, 2012, 09:45 pm by ErasedNinja

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
oh and im trying to login with forum account

Offline Ste_

oh and one more last thing im haveing trouble with the download whenever i get off game i have to click on patcher and then update again and then get in game or is that an error or my mistake Thanks soory if im being a derp but is it Patcher.exe or launcher.exe to run the game xD

Use launcher.exe

EDIT: In the main folder you should have 'EPW_Launcher'
I myself use that.