Epic Perfect World

Archer Leap Glitch....

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Hey guys has any archer noticed that when u get tackled slash (freezed) and u leap u cannot atack until the freeze is gone even tho ur in the floor..? is it a glitch or what? please fix plox its happened like 10 times  ???

Scylla

Its not really a bug. Technically you still haven't hit the floor since you're still frozen.

Offline Casanova.

Its not really a bug. Technically you still haven't hit the floor since you're still frozen.
Yeah but i moved the camera and my feet where in the floor =o so idk whats up with that... And after freeze is gone i notice that my char doesnt go down to the floor or anything it just walks normally.So yeah i am in the floor... -.-;

Scylla

Yeah but i moved the camera and my feet where in the floor =o so idk whats up with that... And after freeze is gone i notice that my char doesnt go down to the floor or anything it just walks normally.So yeah i am in the floor... -.-;

According to the game you haven't hit the floor and the freeze prevents you from doing so. I'm going to guess that it throws you up .001 meters before sending you forwards/sideways/backwards so that you don't run into any problems when going over hills or small bumps in the terrain.

Offline Casanova.

According to the game you haven't hit the floor and the freeze prevents you from doing so. I'm going to guess that it throws you up .001 meters before sending you forwards/sideways/backwards so that you don't run into any problems when going over hills or small bumps in the terrain.
So even if im in the floor when i get freezed i go up in the air .001 but still can atack?then when i leap i cant atack? Btw it was at north arco outskirts the terrain there is perfect lol.

Scylla

So even if im in the floor when i get freezed i go up in the air .001 but still can atack?then when i leap i cant atack? Btw it was at north arco outskirts the terrain there is perfect lol.

I meant the leap, not the freeze. And it would do it whether the current terrain was bumpy or not. Just a guess though.

Offline Casanova.

I meant the leap, not the freeze. And it would do it whether the current terrain was bumpy or not. Just a guess though.
well that just sucks...  ???

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
leap always bugs when you do it freezed. It's the same for sin leaps.
Yeah it sucks, being left open w8ing for something to go away is rly annoying(not to mention pretty dangerous)
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3