Epic Perfect World

~Wizards~

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Talk to me. What are your tactics for leveling, pv tactics, fc tactics, what skills do you have on your wizZie's genie, what combos do you use? Let the info flow.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline SeemsLegit

Ok so, after countless months of studying the ways of the wizard...I have come up with the following information.
Pv = Don't die
FC = Don't die
Genie = Over rated, too mainstream.
Combos = Press random buttons, hope for the best.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Talk to me. What are your tactics for leveling, pv tactics, fc tactics, what skills do you have on your wizZie's genie, what combos do you use? Let the info flow.

until 135 u can restart for heavy armor and use pattack with wizz and do pv, then far easier than with robe, after that if u want can restat and try lv 5 lv till 140 and just go gv
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline MurfatlaR

• in game name : ApO
i loled at ur post SeemsLegit,specialy when u said :

"Combos = Press random buttons, hope for the best"

das wrong lol
"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were"

Offline Slash

• Legend
Ok so, after countless months of studying the ways of the wizard...I have come up with the following information.
Pv = Don't die
FC = Don't die
Genie = Over rated, too mainstream.
Combos = Press random buttons, hope for the best.

your name says it all.. SeemsLegit
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline .

I faceroll every class I play. Reason I'm always Winning.   :o

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

pv tactics, fc tactics, ; kinda same for both ... jsut pull a whole bunch., set DB up , and expel urself. shuld be ok.

what skills do you have on your wizZie's genie, ; for levelin purposes, expel, ToP, AD, cloud eruption, shuld be good enuf.  a pure mag genie wuld be good for leveling.

what combos do you use? depends on the situation, but .. for leveling purposes .. i guess, initially, Mountain siez and/or hailstorm to stun/immobilize depending on how much chi u have available, after u pull a group or something. save will of phoenix, for when mobs get too close and ur charm ticks or something.. 

idk, hvnt played my wiz for few months now.. other than TW.  buts thats all i can think off the top of my head, in terms of levelling :o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Slash

• Legend
Anyone else come up with a legitimate answer?

Offline TwistedPanda

• "You Have Been Purged"
  • Characters: Mlke | TwistedPanda
  • Faction: Purge
Mmm..

PV is best way to level and faster. See how much you can pull and use only aoes skill (no Dragon's Breath) just Hailstorm,Will of the Phoenix,Blade Tempest,Mountain's Seize.

How i do pv on wizz: I do 3 pulls in pv only...after you pull use Mountain's Seize for stun>Hailstorm>Will of the Phoenix or you can use first Hailstorm too if you demon. Or faster way : pull as much as you can , you gotta have ur chi full and use Mountain's Seize>Genie Chi Skill>BladeTempest and everything is dead.

Genie Skills: Extreme Poison for extra dmg ; Fortify for antistun ; Frenzy for extra dmg ; Holy Path ; Expel can save your life , you need it ; Absolute Domain same ; Cloud Eruption.

Combos.. There is alot of them..and different for each class and depends how the other player play.. how good he is.. you might change tactic when pvp.. just practice and practice you will learn.