Epic Perfect World

ZOMG A CUBE EVENT

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Hey guys,
I have decided to host a cube event Sunday, September 9th. Between 2pm and 4pm server time. Prizes will be awarded to the first 10 people to reach me. The rules are as follows.

1. You must bring me TWO items. You will have to physically trade me the items. I will say the items when I host the event and not until then.
2. Yes pk is allowed so if you see someone in a pk enabled room and you want to pass them you have every right to pk them. HOWEVER if you pk a faction member and later get chewed out by an officer or end up on that persons kos NOT my problem pk at your own risk.
3. Yes you can win on alts not against the rules.
4. GMs characters do not qualify for this event.... (I feel the need to always put this in my rules for certain reasons)
5. If you bring me one wrong item. You still have a chance to win a prize. But you'll have 15 seconds to answer a riddle [; (Note: Only one of the items can be wrong to qualify for a riddle)
6. If you are already in room 50 by the time I get there, you do not qualify. I'm making this a rule because people can come up with crazy shizz.

Planning this ahead of time to give everyone a chance that way nobody can QQ "I already did the cube." If you didn't read the forums that problem sounds personal [:. Do not pm me arguing or QQ'ing saying this event isn't fair I'm NOT forcing you to do this event if you don't like it. Here's a thought, DON'T come. Pm me blah blahing I will black list you and that character will no longer qualify for the event. Think I'm kidding? Try me. I will answer any questions you may have on this event or the cube. Leave s comment below, pm me in game, or on the forums. GL everyone. Happy gaming~
Last Edit: Sept 09, 2012, 11:43 am by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
HEY, THATS MY EVENT, I WAS GNA DO THIS ON SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH !! KoS Mord.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
HEY, THATS MY EVENT, I WAS GNA DO THIS ON SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH !! KoS Mord.

=o COME AT ME You snooze you lose Labsnab <3
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.