Epic Perfect World

Voting

Offline Tanadon

the past 2 times now that I have voted, it hasnt converted to gold...what is going on!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
sometimes is the Xtreme Top website that doesnt work :/
not really on our side  :-[

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Could be issue related to the login service. Once I restart it will credit the Gold fron your previous votings.

Offline crimson

• Beginner
yes i had the same voteing ishu last 1-2 times i have voted not naging or any thing i really enjoy the server so far and active in game staff is a plus so no complaints one of the best servers i have played keep it up :)

Offline WolfSpirit

• Snarky and I Know It!
Hate to piggyback someone else's thread about this, but I've had a devil of a time voting for Cubi.  I've jumped through the hoops with the links and entered the right captchas and all of that, but never seem to have gotten anything for it.  Should it automatically be showing when I'm in-game or is it something I have to transfer over from the web?    Just trying to figure out if I'm missing something or if this is a glitch of some kind with my account or whatever.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You click on the voting link, enter the right captcha, wait 10 minutes and relog. Once you log back, you should have the Gold from voting visible in the Boutique under 'O'.

Offline specialkr

• Demon Of Greed
2nd Spot in list,man,1 Gold/Vote