Epic Perfect World

World Chat

Offline Litera

• Pikachu!
  • God is Love.
Just felt like saying this.  I really don't care much what you think about me saying it, but I would like to hear what you think, might make me happy to know I am not the only one who thinks this.

World chat, in EPW, so far is only used for 2 things.  QQing about NoHomo (or other related guilds for whatever reason) and spamming to buy/sell items, guild recruitment, or runs for bh/gv/eu etc..

World chat being used for those spamming is okay, because really on a server this size, it is the best way to reach the most people about what you need.  However, I usually turn it off for the QQing, therefore your spams reach less people.

Now, World chat should have another use: discussion.  Not about how much you think you pk and how much you can totally 209798436278 versus 1 somebody, but about other things.   Such as what Aga should do next to improve the server, maybe about what a good event might be, or even about other topics, like some random anime show, or politics.

Instead, whenever something like that comes up, 10 people feel the need to tell them to shut up.  "Stop talking about Naruto )(*^%^&*(*&^"  "Nobody cares &^%&*^%"  "IDC your an idiot.  get outta WC."

It literally pisses me off every time I see it.  If I was a pking person, I would kos every one I saw.  I understand that the GMs here are extremely patient and that is usually a good thing.  However, I think the mute hammer would be effective.  Even if only for 5 minutes.  I always think a ban hammer should seldom be used, but muting someone for the QQing should be happening frequently (I think enough warnings have been issued no one has an excuse anymore).

That's all.
150 Sage Psychic full dragon
150 Sage Assassin full dragon
150 Demon Barbarian full dragon
150 Demon Cleric full primal
150 Sage Blademaster full dragon
150 Demon Seeker full dragon
150 Demon Venomancer full water
150 Demon Mystic full water
150 Sage Archer full water
150 Demon Wizard full water

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Just felt like saying this.  I really don't care much what you think about me saying it, but I would like to hear what you think, might make me happy to know I am not the only one who thinks this.

World chat, in EPW, so far is only used for 2 things.  QQing about NoHomo (or other related guilds for whatever reason) and spamming to buy/sell items, guild recruitment, or runs for bh/gv/eu etc..

World chat being used for those spamming is okay, because really on a server this size, it is the best way to reach the most people about what you need.  However, I usually turn it off for the QQing, therefore your spams reach less people.

Now, World chat should have another use: discussion.  Not about how much you think you pk and how much you can totally 209798436278 versus 1 somebody, but about other things.   Such as what Aga should do next to improve the server, maybe about what a good event might be, or even about other topics, like some random anime show, or politics.

Instead, whenever something like that comes up, 10 people feel the need to tell them to shut up.  "Stop talking about Naruto )(*^%^&*(*&^"  "Nobody cares &^%&*^%"  "IDC your an idiot.  get outta WC."

It literally pisses me off every time I see it.  If I was a pking person, I would kos every one I saw.  I understand that the GMs here are extremely patient and that is usually a good thing.  However, I think the mute hammer would be effective.  Even if only for 5 minutes.  I always think a ban hammer should seldom be used, but muting someone for the QQing should be happening frequently (I think enough warnings have been issued no one has an excuse anymore).

That's all.

Honestly not trying to criticize the GM's or anything, but today I saw two different GM's issue two different warning to the same people, for the same things. The people continued, and from what I saw they were able to go on for a while before they stopped.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Actually, I warned them and they stopped for a minute so I went to do something. Then Sky made a general comment about doing things the first time a GM asks you to do it. I came back from AFK and I muted all three parties involved. It may not have been handled immediately, but it was handled.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Aslong as it was handled then not seeing a problem. We can't always be there every split second. Hence why people can screenshot and report people they see causing issues and breaking rules if we either arn't on or seem to be afk.