Epic Perfect World

Poll

Why the hell did he take it out are u serious? i farmed that my out of my own time you cant just have a veno take it from me thats ok

It was random and its not in the game anymore
1 (50%)
Why would he let venos take it off ur weap anyway?
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Armor Crush Veno removed from my weapon

Offline jjgore1234

Why would Agatio take it out after people farmed it and put it into thier weapons are u serious? i spent 300 ecs on it i get 100 back and a blank weapon? Aga are u trying 2 piss ppl off?

Offline Ste_

Why would Agatio take it out after people farmed it and put it into thier weapons are u serious? i spent 300 ecs on it i get 100 back and a blank weapon? Aga are u trying 2 piss ppl off?

Well, first of all Im sure he removed it since noone else can get it. Therefore it unbalances PVP. This is an attempt to bring back balance to PVP

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
If he was trying to balance pvp, he would've remove it from all melee weapons. Not entirely exclude warriors weapons.

Offline Ste_

If he was trying to balance pvp, he would've remove it from all melee weapons. Not entirely exclude warriors weapons.

He is trying to do so. Moaning about it isnt going to help. He purged quite alot of the weapons in this patch just gone... Im sure he will get the remainder in the next patch.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Topic closed as it has been spoken of previously.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~