Epic Perfect World

Farming PV For EC Guide [Assassin]

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna
You will need:
-An Assassin level 135+ (with Sage or Demon Spark)
-A Genie with Holy Path and good regen.
-Teleport Incenses
-At least level 10 Windpush and Maze Step
-Shadow Escape
-Tidal Protection Lv. 10+
-Stealth Level of 140+
-Wind Shield genie skill (optional)
-An alt toon for resets (optional)

1  Head over to east arch and enter PV 135+
2  Enter Stealth mode and begin working your way towards the end of the cave.
3  Start out with Wind Push, then Maze Step. Use two Holy Paths while those skills cooldown.
4  Wind Push will be avaible shortly, use it again(This should put back at three sparks if you started cave with full chi.) Use Holy Path once more to get to the boss.
5  If you have weaksauce armor, try to get as far away from the mobs as possible before attacking the boss.
6  Just before your attack cast Tidal Protection. This boss has a rather annoying attack rate debuff, best to avoid it.
7  Demon/Sage Spark and attack. If you're sage, its a good idea to also use Wind Shield for extra dps.
8  When the boss dies, you'll likely have mobs attacking you. Ignore them and pick up your drops. Afterwards, use shadow escape to lose argo, then use your Teleport Incense(Or skill) to quickly leave the cave.
9  If you have alt(Online at the same time), switch over and invite your sin to the squad. Make your sin squad leader then leave the squad with your alt.
10  On your sin, sell the PV token to the God's Giving NPC nearby, then reenter PV 135+ and repeat these steps starting from part 3.

Once you're on a roll, each run will only take 2 to 3mins depending on fast you reach the boss, and how fast you can kill it. Your downtime should be 30 seconds or less between runs(If you have an alt). Repeat this 10 times in a row to earn 50(100 during x2) EC in 20 to 30mins.

Estimated time is based off a Lv. 147 Sage Sin with Vana Gear...
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2012, 08:19 pm by Keykamay
Under the shade, A Dance of Grace
In the water, Oceans of Blood
Through the air, Crimson Lace
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Why not just stealth right through to the boss, kill it, and then stealth. '-' If you don't kill the mobs anyways.

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna
Why not just stealth right through to the boss, kill it, and then stealth. '-' If you don't kill the mobs anyways.

o...o? Did you read the guide?
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
o...o? Did you read the guide?

Should re-title it "Farming PV for EC Guide [Sins]"
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna
Should re-title it "Farming PV for EC Guide [Sins]"

Okay.
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I did read it. o.o
I honestly did NOT see the stealth part when I first read it
Fml

Offline LordTrav

• And may the odds be ever in your favor.
Not entirely sure why we needed this guide anyway...any sin that has played for even 5min should be able to play their toon well enough to do this. That aside, well made guide. Doesn't leave any room for mistakes.

Offline Kvothe

nice guide :) should be pretty helpfull for newbies here,but honestly,now with ns crystals respawning so fast,farming PV for ECs became pointless,even for sins.i tried to to test it on my 150 sage sin,to see wether i make more ECs in PV or NS,and the result was that farming ns for ecs is much more profitable
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2012, 09:16 am by Kvothe
Kvothe - 150 Sage Assassin
Mue - 150 Sage Seeker
Delai - 150 Demon Archer
Deynor - 150 Demon Blademaster

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
nice guide :) should be pretty helpfull for newbies here,but honestly,now with ns crystals respawning so fast,farming PV for ECs became pointless,even for sins.i tried to to test it on my 150 sage sin,to see wether i make more ECs in PV or NS,and the result was that farming ns for ecs is much more profitable

[move]Until Slash comes around and kills you for your EC >:3[/move]
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader

Switched over to this server a little more than a week ago.  And I have no idea what is an NS crystal?  Forgive the noob question (2 years on normal servers and never saw NS crystals that I recall)
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline grimmrock

Hi

Noob question, which pv is the easiest to farm? Im almost 145 farming the 135+ pv, can anyone fill me in on how hard the 145+ boss is compared to the 135+?

my stats are

144 demon sin
2.5 aps
49%crit

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
Hi

Noob question, which pv is the easiest to farm? Im almost 145 farming the 135+ pv, can anyone fill me in on how hard the 145+ boss is compared to the 135+?

my stats are

144 demon sin
2.5 aps
49%crit

you will be able to solo that boss easy  at your lvl just stealth through the mob
3 spark n auto atk away = dead boss  but farming pv for ec is way better when x2 is on

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
Hi

my stats are

144 demon sin
2.5 aps
49%crit
Um there is no 145+pv.. 135+ pv is wat u do until 150 soo yea once u get to 145 u will be doing the same 135+ pv..

Offline grimmrock

Um there is no 145+pv.. 135+ pv is wat u do until 150 soo yea once u get to 145 u will be doing the same 135+ pv..

Oh why do ppl make 145+ groups then?   :-\

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
So they don't have squishies in the squad that can die just from them aoeing at the wrong time, more than likely.