Epic Perfect World

SHOW THEM HOW TO TANK A 3SPARK LIKE A BAWS

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire

spark like a BAWS Nyx :D and deal 1.2k <3 crit in 3s demon

Here he killed me saying he did it 1v1 > not mentioning the archer i killed at start of 3v1

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Wolfo

• Free Thinkers are dangerous.
  • Characters: Wolfo
  • Faction: Virtue
They still gonna deny and say it was a photoshop, wanna bet?  :D

Offline .

Lmao, I luff you Led xD  ;D  ;D

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
I got SS of his 3 spark, just waiting him to deny it to upload it.

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Led were taljking about 2 people who do nothing but triple spark xD so practically they are like every noob on the server

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline DarkStorm

I think you get the soul of life there to tank them.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
FEED YO GENIE!!! It looks hungry XD  **Passes p.stones**
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Nationss

• Faithy <3
I'd beaat led in a sec -.- No hesitationss'' haha
Ravensss yoo -___-t

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
This thread is trash, GM should put in garbage where it belongs. No one gives a shit. Who even knows these people. Just a troll  being a troll and I'm the victim. I thought it would be something useful or interesting but just someone starting more pvp drama like we need that.   :(
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline MarkedByNyx

• I kill bitches like you all the time. Get over it
O: this is old. and to everyone that is wondering how "he tanked a demon spark" he had a cleric healing him while he was attacking me with that other sin Wolfo AND was potting. Anyone can tank a demon spark like that. AND to prove my point, compare my damage from the first SS and the second one, that archer and I killed him and the cleric. I just love how you're pro on unfair fights.  And no I don't deny it, I spark a lot, upload all the SS's you want, but guess what!? Most of the people I spark when it's JUST them (without the cleric and the sin helping them) go down, just like you did after that and not just once, but oh wait, let me guess... you don't have SS's of that LOL. I love how people says sparking is for noobs, yet they say that after they spawn again or while they're dead ahahaha, sounds familiar right led!?. and for the record, that day when you started wc'n about it, i made you look stupid, everyone laughed at you, so why not do it here again, you're stupid and your own ss's prove it, you had help tanking that spark, not to mention that EVEN with that cleric healing you, you ran like a bitch every time i had you on like less than 10k hp.. and not just once. but  anyways, you honestly wasted your time making that post bc i just proved it all wrong in just one post. Nice try bro, just try harder next time :)
MarkedByNyx - 150 Demon Sin (Main)

AssaultSquad - 150 Sage Seeker

HuntedByNyx - 150 Sage Sin