Epic Perfect World

Voting for cubi

Offline sirhrshy

• Beginner
I have been having problems with the cubi voting for the past couple of days. I have been voting before i go to bed around 11 pm central time and when I wake up to vote around 10 am central time it says that i have to wait 5 hours and so many minutes. so i figured it was automatically voting for me, but when I log into the game client i still have the same amount of gold. I will add screenshots this evening after work and again in the morning. I would really appreciate the fix.

Thank you.

Offline Ste_

I have been having problems with the cubi voting for the past couple of days. I have been voting before i go to bed around 11 pm central time and when I wake up to vote around 10 am central time it says that i have to wait 5 hours and so many minutes. so i figured it was automatically voting for me, but when I log into the game client i still have the same amount of gold. I will add screenshots this evening after work and again in the morning. I would really appreciate the fix.

Thank you.

Do you have someone else voting from your computer/network? If so, this is why you get the 5hour wait again.

Offline crimsonrose

Yea, only one account with your IP can Vote at a time so if you have a brother or lover playing Epic with you, they're voting too.

If you live alone and someone is getting cubi Then I'd look into getting better security on your internet connection thingy.

Offline ♥☆★YummyT✿ts★☆♥

• YummyTits the ONE and ONLY
  • Characters: ♥YummyTits♥
No one is voting on my comp and Im still getting that message that I cant vote, and its bad enough to have to wait for an error that isnt getting fixed.
^.^♥✿☆★YummyTits★☆✿♥

♥YummyTits-Sin150
♥LovelyYummy-Mystic150
♥FindingU-Cleric150
♥TrixieToxy-Veno150
♥CarrieDoll-Archer148
♥LovelyTits-Seeker-150

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
does ur browser load when you click on  the "Click here to vote" link ?
do you get to insert the capcha code when its asked ?

you will only get the cubi gold when you correctly insert the capcha.

about the time beeing reseted i really dunno whats wrong with it, auto votes does really work in this case :/ i would say someone else is using your IP to vote.

Offline ♥☆★YummyT✿ts★☆♥

• YummyTits the ONE and ONLY
  • Characters: ♥YummyTits♥
does ur browser load when you click on  the "Click here to vote" link ?
do you get to insert the capcha code when its asked ?

you will only get the cubi gold when you correctly insert the capcha.

about the time beeing reseted i really dunno whats wrong with it, auto votes does really work in this case :/ i would say someone else is using your IP to vote.
No, says I already voted and I have not. And I know its not because I tried another account and another account on another IP. so Im not sure whats going on.
^.^♥✿☆★YummyTits★☆✿♥

♥YummyTits-Sin150
♥LovelyYummy-Mystic150
♥FindingU-Cleric150
♥TrixieToxy-Veno150
♥CarrieDoll-Archer148
♥LovelyTits-Seeker-150

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
can u please send a private message to Agatio or an email ?
hes the one in charge of the voting codes :/ he might know whats happening.
sorry for not beeing able to help you :/

Offline Simmas

• Concord
  • Need help? PM me. :)
Someone is using your IP. I got a friend, that lives in a house with his cousin. On whole house is 1 network IP. It can be with nearby people.
Simmas - 150lvl Sin.
DemonPsy - 150lvl Psy.
MiXas - 150lvl Mystic. ;)