Epic Perfect World

HH/TT set remakes - pve set

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
u could keep every stat what is on hh/tt sets just add few new stat like:

tt60 could be same like our starter set just with tt60 design and +10 slayer lv and ward

tt70 => lv120 gr 14
each armor could give +3 ward level (for mage&light set+1ward lv)
each weapon could give + 15 slayer level (excelpt fist/claw/dagger what could give +5 only)
//rrings and ornaments dont exist at lv70 i guess
//rings +2 slayer level each +300 hp & mp(+2 slayer level is mage rings)
//ornaments +5 ward level each, +5%+5% exp

tt80 => lv130 gr 15
each armor could give +4 ward level(for mage&light set+2ward lv)
each weapon could give + 20 slayer level (excelpt fist/claw/dagger what could give +7 only)
rings +4 slayer level each +500 hp & mp(+3 slayer level is mage rings)
ornaments +8 ward level each, +5%+5%+2% exp

tt90 => lv140 gr 16
each armor could give +5 ward level(for mage&light set+3ward lv)
each weapon could give + 25 slayer level (excelpt fist/claw/dagger what could give +10 only)
rings +6 slayer level each +800 hp & mp(+4 slayer level is mage rings)
ornaments +12 ward level each, +5%+5%+5% exp

tt99 => lv145 gr 17
each armor could give +6 ward level(for mage&light set+4ward lv)
each weapon could give + 35 slayer level (excelpt fist/claw/dagger what could give +13 only)
rings +8 slayer level each +1200 hp & mp (+5 slayer level is mage rings)
ornaments +15 ward level each, +5%+5%+5%+5% exp

and rank 9 could be same like r8+slayer and warder level :)

mainly less slayer level needed for fist/claw/dagger because that could be easily abuseable with high dps, anyway with this set peoples cant reach the 5aps or 60% channeling if Aga make restriction on HA+LA armor mix.

also my advice the higher warder level on mage/light set a bit, for more viable in most of place.
(gv mobs need a bit boost but exclude that i guess everything ok)
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2012, 11:42 am by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
mainly less slayer level needed for fist/claw/dagger because that could be easily abuseable with high dps,
As far as I remember, warden and slayer work on mobs, not players,
can't ruin PK balance, and PK-ers won't be able to talk about OP. :)

But ok, keep it lower. Somewhere around 22.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
As far as I remember, warden and slayer work on mobs, not players,
can't ruin PK balance, and PK-ers won't be able to talk about OP. :)

But ok, keep it lower. Somewhere around 22.

We wont complain about the pvp balence, we will complain about the fact that sins can drop bosses faster than us casters D:

That is why the faction base is the most amazing place on pw :D Where I hit 3m per hit and agro is mine over the sins hitting much lower :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Again I really appreciate the effort you put into describing your ideas for the server, but I must say that I disagree with the suggestion..

First off, farming TT70 & TT80 would be pointless because people could jump directly into TT90
Secondly.. when wearing TT90 you would lose tons of crit / chant / def and stat points just to get few warding and slaying levels.
Farming TT99 would be pain in the butt that nobody would bother, unless the drop rate from these bosses was multiplied few times. But then again, TT99 still has weak blue stats and it's not worth to sacrificing dragon gear for having full 'PvE' set with the bonuses you wrote..

Also.. R9 gear can be made directly, without farming the TT, so if anyone would put their time into making PvE set, they would just go directly for R9.
Another thing: there is not much PvE on this server and the PvE that is left is easy.. too easy.. Players got level 150 with totally new, much better gear and the strength of bosses isn't much bigger than on official server. Most players like to solo the instances and having new set that would make PvE even easier, isn't really something that we should work on.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Again I really appreciate the effort you put into describing your ideas for the server, but I must say that I disagree with the suggestion..

First off, farming TT70 & TT80 would be pointless because people could jump directly into TT90
Secondly.. when wearing TT90 you would lose tons of crit / chant / def and stat points just to get few warding and slaying levels.
Farming TT99 would be pain in the butt that nobody would bother, unless the drop rate from these bosses was multiplied few times. But then again, TT99 still has weak blue stats and it's not worth to sacrificing dragon gear for having full 'PvE' set with the bonuses you wrote..

Also.. R9 gear can be made directly, without farming the TT, so if anyone would put their time into making PvE set, they would just go directly for R9.
Another thing: there is not much PvE on this server and the PvE that is left is easy.. too easy.. Players got level 150 with totally new, much better gear and the strength of bosses isn't much bigger than on official server. Most players like to solo the instances and having new set that would make PvE even easier, isn't really something that we should work on.

lol who said u cant use 2 set ?
its kinda same like bm allways have 4 weapon, also u lose alot crit/chant/def who care if u gain another side more def and damage?

atm too u need lv130->140->145 or jump from 140->150, or directly 150 r8, why no point in tt90 then?
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna

You would have to farm TT 60/70/80 before 90 because in most cases, you need to decompose the weaker gear. 'High' Slaying&Warding levels > blue stats and you could always increase them? Farming TT99 wouldn't be so bad with the gear options on this server, especially if you can open squad mode with as little as two people. You don't have to sacrifice any gear, just use two sets. One for PvE, another for PvP. Of course that would be entirely up to the player. I would do a little extra farming to make PvE a little easier, not all PvE is just leveling after all. The slaying and warding levels would actually have to be worth it though.
I certainly wouldn't want leveling to be any/much easier/faster though...
Under the shade, A Dance of Grace
In the water, Oceans of Blood
Through the air, Crimson Lace
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline ikite

weapon wise u would need to harm TT60, TT70, and TT80.  but armor wise u wont u could start directly at TT90.  I have been thinking about farming out a lionheart neck and belt for the hell of it. 

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
weapon wise u would need to harm TT60, TT70, and TT80.  but armor wise u wont u could start directly at TT90.  I have been thinking about farming out a lionheart neck and belt for the hell of it.

armor way something like u grind lv130 set (equivalent with tt60) -> lv140 (tt70)->145 (tt80)

demonic (tt90)->dragon (tt99)

tt version could get same level requiment and -1 grade compared with pvp set but with original tt addons we can add bonus slayer/warder lv

so if u want at lower level use pve set then u need start with hh60 :P
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin