Epic Perfect World

Patch v33

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Aga do u know why i cant c the new fash?
And there are items that show me; 'Wrong Item' x,x

What client did you patch? I think you need to download the full client from the site :/

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Thank you for your suggestion. I will consider increasing the rewards from Card bosses significantly.
Regarding World Quest, I think you should try it yourself.
About Pair Quest, rewards can be changed, but I am pretty sure that nobody will do it  :-\

what about increase pair quest rep reward to 100x ? so succesfully 4 pairing give 10k rep to 1st ten winner?
or something bless box what avaliable for 1 day with good stuffs?
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
I did, first i tried to only download the patch, and just put everything in pwi folder.
Just like in a video were they showed us how to let it work .
It did work, but it kept showing me i had to verify.
So i touth to just download the client, and after that it showed me again to verify.
After all that, i downloaded a different patch. And then it did work lol xD
idk whats wrong, its pretty akward :/

Offline ergo1212

agatio if u can do that open TT with 2 ppl in squad mode in high boss mode cuz that still need 4 ppl to open high boss mode in TT. thnx for the next patch :)

Offline Sashera

If by pair quest you mean the daily marriage quest? I'd totally start doing em again if there were some nice exp / rewards from it :3

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
agatio if u can do that open TT with 2 ppl in squad mode in high boss mode cuz that still need 4 ppl to open high boss mode in TT. thnx for the next patch :)

where? coz 3-3 worked fine with 2 ppl, i tested today more times :D
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Skilverlight

• SilverSin
where? coz 3-3 worked fine with 2 ppl, i tested today more times :D

1-x still requires 4 people, but 2-x and 3-x only requires 2. I think it's people wanting to farm TT armor for the fun of it.

If by pair quest you mean the daily marriage quest? I'd totally start doing em again if there were some nice exp / rewards from it :3

Well we get 5m exp, it's the reward box that sucks.

I agree though, I'd do MQ if the box reward was better. We get more coins killing a single mob than selling a single mirage, so the box is simply not worth doing it for. Not to mention all the baby pets and mounts you can receive from the box can be obtained from the Pet NPC.