Epic Perfect World

IP conflict >.>

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
This is becoming rather annoying losing my connection every 15mins.. If anyone has any clue on what to do it would help.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Hey sky ^.^ Have you tried clicking start, clicking run, (or search) and typing cmd (command prompt) and putting in the command: ipconfig /release     followed by ipconfig /renew?
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
That all I have to do? Done, see how well it works.

Offline Slash

• Legend
That all I have to do? Done, see how well it works.

If that doesn't work let me know :3
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
What Slash said,

1) Click the Start menu button on the Windows taskbar.

2) Click Run... on this menu.

3) If the computer is holding a current IP address, type 'cmd' (without the quotes) in the text box that appears. A command prompt window appears on the screen.

4) Type 'ipconfig' (without the quotes) to view the status of the computer's IP address(es).

5) If the computer is holding a current IP address, type 'ipconfig /release' to let go of the address.

6) Type 'ipconfig /renew' to obtain a new IP address (whether or not the computer is holding a current address).

edit: Sorta late >.>
Blueberry crossed with White Widow. Covered head to toe in crystals and hairs, and smells very strongly like a freshly baked blueberry muffin (with a hint of skunk :smiley: ). Definitely in the top 5 smokes I've ever had, a bong rip or two will have even the most seasoned toker feel like he's on Mars.

Offline Slash

• Legend
What Slash said,

1) Click the Start menu button on the Windows taskbar.

2) Click Run... on this menu.

3) If the computer is holding a current IP address, type 'cmd' (without the quotes) in the text box that appears. A command prompt window appears on the screen.

4) Type 'ipconfig' (without the quotes) to view the status of the computer's IP address(es).

5) If the computer is holding a current IP address, type 'ipconfig /release' to let go of the address.

6) Type 'ipconfig /renew' to obtain a new IP address (whether or not the computer is holding a current address).

edit: Sorta late >.>

Honestly there's really no need to completely repeat what I said, as this is a generally old thread.