Epic Perfect World

Problem with PWI

Offline djrip2

• Beginner
I reinstal/unistal game like 3 time but i don't see any change i dl the game, i make the update but wen i try start game nothing happen ....can som tell me what can be the problem? i get only the ringhtone with errors from windows but  no notification.THX

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Do you have any antivirus that could block / delete the elementclient.exe file located in directory:
Epic Perfect World/element/
If yes, please turn it off or add exception for that file. If the file was deleted, please use 'Verify' option in the patcher.
If no, you need to tell what version did you download (direct, torrent or patch)?

Offline djrip2

• Beginner
Do you have any antivirus that could block / delete the elementclient.exe file located in directory:
Epic Perfect World/element/
If yes, please turn it off or add exception for that file. If the file was deleted, please use 'Verify' option in the patcher.
If no, you need to tell what version did you download (direct, torrent or patch)?

i have antivirus, i turnet off,i make a exception for it i have element.exe in element/ the version is patch i try now to dl with torent and see what it's happen.
Thx!

Offline crimsonrose

Oh no don't do that. Torrent is only for those that have the torrent program, I'm sure. If you don't have it Don't Do Torrent.