Epic Perfect World

Level Progression Ideas

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
This is just a filler for people to be redirected to to clear up the nightscream post, continue anything related to it here.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline columbine

• Old lady
  • Alt-oholic
Just a note to your statement on the other thread regarding leveling to 120...as of right now it it's possible to level to 124 by following the Morai quest chain immediately after hitting 110.  The quests up to meeting the Corona King take you to 112 or so and by skipping directly to the last set of quests involving Glory and the Elder of Thousand Streams that takes you the rest of the way to 124 very quickly.  Not only are you ready to make your 120 gear at that point but you also have some familiarity with Morai and the different orders.
Sin, Cleric, Psy, Seeker, Barb, Mystic, Wiz, Archer, Veno...I likes 'em all

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
columbe I don't think that is a good idea.We have level cap 150 and 110 lvls... we can try to work at 40 levels no?

Offline columbine

• Old lady
  • Alt-oholic
Certainly you're not required to do that.  I'm just saying it's possible now.
Sin, Cleric, Psy, Seeker, Barb, Mystic, Wiz, Archer, Veno...I likes 'em all

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Just a note to your statement on the other thread regarding leveling to 120...as of right now it it's possible to level to 124 by following the Morai quest chain immediately after hitting 110.  The quests up to meeting the Corona King take you to 112 or so and by skipping directly to the last set of quests involving Glory and the Elder of Thousand Streams that takes you the rest of the way to 124 very quickly.  Not only are you ready to make your 120 gear at that point but you also have some familiarity with Morai and the different orders.

I was describing my proposed alternate level progression :)
Ex-GM

Offline moerrts

i just redownloaded the game cus first time crashed with no errors so excited AHAHAAHAHAH :) ;) :D ;D :-\ :-[ :-[

Offline RoyalSage

• "Two beer or not two beer! (Homer Simpson)"
I think the levels ar good enough why wanna get higher if you have a char thats have the cap already so i think we must stay at this level

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
It is not going higher than 150, it is redistributing the points needed to reach it.
Ex-GM