Epic Perfect World

New night scream island

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Was checking out the new place and someone AoE stunned and made off with al the OEC. Now i dont care about that really but it made me think hey what if we killed them before they left the instance they would drop it. Kinda like theater of blood. Just a thought post if you like/dislike idea plz :3

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
would have to remove free teleport feature from this map

Offline AOH

• Old Player
ah i see well wanted to put it out there anyway. that sounds like some effert so ill drop the idea now xD

Offline axelzthex

we could  have our event on the other side of nightscream where is no crystal that place is pretty o.o

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Was checking out the new place and someone AoE stunned and made off with al the OEC. Now i dont care about that really but it made me think hey what if we killed them before they left the instance they would drop it. Kinda like theater of blood. Just a thought post if you like/dislike idea plz :3

or just use anti stun pill/pot when u are close to finish like some people on wushu/martial weekly event :P
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline AOH

• Old Player
yes thats exactly what i do now,but still would be more fun to have to pk your way out without lossing the stuff. :P

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Then deactivate [Guardian Scroll] too, if you want them to drop.

But in that case ppl would be forced to bind their own gear.
And then I would never go there any more.
Mobs are removed. Even FB79 is deactivated again. No reason to go.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
it's possible to force item to drop upon death. You actually gave me idea how to improve this map. I think it would be nice if there were many crystals, that would drop special ECs. Players killed in this map would drop these ECs. It would enforce PvP more and this is why this map was made for.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
it's possible to force item to drop upon death. You actually gave me idea how to improve this map. I think it would be nice if there were many crystals, that would drop special ECs. Players killed in this map would drop these ECs. It would enforce PvP more and this is why this map was made for.
If drop is possible to restrict to map speciffic items, count me in. :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.