Epic PW 1.3.6 CLASSIC

Offline Susi

• Old Player
  • EPW Since 2011!
  • Characters: Susi, Hoitsu, Kettu,
  • Faction: Worms
-3 races
-1.3.6 servers with Genesis Area
-Same idea/rates/etc than at 1.4.5 server...
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2012, 12:03 pm by Susi
Susi 150lvl R8 Barb
Hoitsu 150lvl R8 Cleric
Kettu 150lvl R8 Veno
Klitoriz 150lvl R8 Psychic

*OLD PLAYER SINCE EPW CAME UP AT 2011*

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
Totally awesome.
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
I voted for yes and no cause i could.
Sure, it would be awesome having a classic server .. but that will just split the comunity
And Agatio mentioned it really often that there wont be an other server

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Totally awesome.

Sure, it would be awesome having a classic server

Agreed

but that will just split the comunity

This is why it wont happen!

Another server means alot more work for ag! It means a divided community, a smaller community in each server, if we halved the average amount of players online at any one time (well im calling it less, to account for catshops), 200 on each server, which means you will find it VERY hard to get anythign done, or have an economy etc. There will be like 2 factions, that would be it.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Auroma

Agreed

This is why it wont happen!

Another server means alot more work for ag! It means a divided community, a smaller community in each server, if we halved the average amount of players online at any one time (well im calling it less, to account for catshops), 200 on each server, which means you will find it VERY hard to get anythign done, or have an economy etc. There will be like 2 factions, that would be it.

I think that people can play on both servers (if they are interested in playing on 1.3.6). I know many people who play Epic PW, PWI and other private servers at the same time. Although it surely will be additional burden on Agatio. I am sure he can think of ways to make the server self sustainable financially though.

I see less people on EPW these days, many of my friends have quit (although people leaving has less effect on server as long as new people keep coming in). As 1.3.6 had been around for much longer Agatio will have to do much less things to fix/update it than the new 1.4.5
Our server is already Server alliance vs 1 Faction ( so make it 2 guilds in PK), although that will change as more and more Xpendable members have left/are leaving server.

It all comes down to does Agatio has some time to spare for the new server.
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2012, 01:32 pm by XtrM
“Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.”

Offline elijah00

i voted no becuase that means if we get a 1.3.6 server that means got to do double the work.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I know it would be cool for some people,
but I voted for myself only. It was "No".

Not for me. Less races and less game content
would be awesome for PKers (at least for those
PKers that don't have/know Sin and/or Psy and
fear of them).

They don't care much for the rest of the game anyway.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
I voted yes even though its not possible, a lot people that I know from every other server i played with 1.4.4/5 content are looking for 1.3.6 server, Well most private server players will always be a 1.3.6 fan, with a balance content.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Since I am going to spend much more time on maintain / developing the server now, I may re-open 1.3.6, though it would be quite more PvP oriented / less farming than the old one. Cast would be capped at -95

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
A bit off topic:

When I just quited PWI and started playing on private server`s everyone cried how they want 1.4.5 update(at that time non of private servers had genesis update), that 1.3.6 is boring, everyone wanted to have genies and play for sins. Funny, how now most of people wants 1.3.6 back :D
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
A bit off topic:

When I just quited PWI and started playing on private server`s everyone cried how they want 1.4.5 update(at that time non of private servers had genesis update), that 1.3.6 is boring, everyone wanted to have genies and play for sins. Funny, how now most of people wants 1.3.6 back :D
Totally agree with you Neith, but it is like all popular games. As the game starts updating and getting better, adding more content a lot of it gets worse rather then better. I think the nerfing we are doing to balance out everything is the main reason they want 1.3.6 back. They knew with 1.4.5 Sins/Psys would be the most OP classes and that is one of the main reasons they wanted it upgrade.

Offline specialkr

• Demon Of Greed
Totally agree with you Neith, but it is like all popular games. As the game starts updating and getting better, adding more content a lot of it gets worse rather then better. I think the nerfing we are doing to balance out everything is the main reason they want 1.3.6 back. They knew with 1.4.5 Sins/Psys would be the most OP classes and that is one of the main reasons they wanted it upgrade.
I always voted for 1.3.6 Servers,and i use 1.3.6 Classes mainly,Only Sins for Farm

Offline ちミすムㄇ

• From Indonesia With Love

Offline Mirae

ppl will get confused where to play -_-

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Since I am going to spend much more time on maintain / developing the server now, I may re-open 1.3.6, though it would be quite more PvP oriented / less farming than the old one. Cast would be capped at -95

Well you could work on having the faction pvp battle things in the tw map that was talked about, there are pleanty of things that could take epw one step further than the rest, I dont see why splitting half the time deving both would be a good idea.

I see less people on EPW these days, many of my friends have quit (although people leaving has less effect on server as long as new people keep coming in). As 1.3.6 had been around for much longer Agatio will have to do much less things to fix/update it than the new 1.4.5
Our server is already Server alliance vs 1 Faction ( so make it 2 guilds in PK), although that will change as more and more Xpendable members have left/are leaving server.

It all comes down to does Agatio has some time to spare for the new server.

Contrary to popular belief there are more factions pking against nohomo than everyone seems to think, I have seen viet fighting aganst nohomo, carmesi, astoog, the pk doesnt revolve around xpendables/nohomo.
astooog vs team ph too.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!