Epic Perfect World

Faction base boss's

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Was just thinking that since the manor of justice quest is pretty much worthless perhaps somehow turn that into a daily quest to activate base boss's. Really like the idea of base boss's but keep missing the events due to how early they usually are for me 5-7am'ish . Just wanted to throw the idea out there let me know what you all think :3

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
But then what? Make it a daily quest? Ull still be able to do it once a day, wich means some players will still miss it.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
This way the faction leader, director, or who ever can activate quest could setup an appropriate time for the faction to do it. Some people will still miss it but maybe less. Its far from full proof but something different to think on and would give the base more purpose. maybe if you level up that wing you can get it an hour sooner per level up or something idk. Just seen the crap 200k xp reward i got from the hot stuff quest and said hhmm maybe something better could be here. :P

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Someone from your faction should be online at the time I do it, so they just could ask to spawn bosses when I start event ;) I mean not only leader/director/marshal or executor can pm me, after starting event

I have lot of questions if people can leave bosses later, cause they faction members sleeping and always say yes.

Making it automatic almost impossible
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline AOH

• Old Player
Yea i asked you about the boss's staying until later while i finished a warsong the 1 day i did get them spawned but they disappeared while i finished my instance. Ninjas later told me that he thinks you have to leave a toon inside base with them. Also i have a very  small faction just starting out. None of the members seem to be online when you do this event. Would be nice to see an updated quest of some sort for the base's at any rate even if it wasn't base boss's.  That was just the first thing that came to mind :o