Epic Perfect World

1 v 1 area

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
So there's this area thats called cube of fate.
Is it possible to make or change this area to a 1 v 1 zone wer only 2 characters can enter at same time.
And after 1 of them dies u can move to a another room or wait till some1 else enters.
I think thers 50 rooms so plenty of space for 1 v 1s.

So by clicking Enter Cube of fate it will teleport u to a room with 1 player in there at most.

K thx bye

Offline takkigergo

Cube of Fate has more than 4 rooms where can pk.
room 11: Bored
room 14: I don't wanna Leave!
room 32: Very Bored
room 34: Steadfast
And all 40+ room (if I remember right)

In Cube have a lot's of room where need more ppl than 2. So I think it's a bad idea.
Any was, some one do cube in now days?:D Cuz I always do, and a I never see another player :(

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
i meant change the entire concept of Cube of Fate.
Make the rooms empty for pk with no challange in them to leave.
Just to make an area for 1 v 1s.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Wushu Tourny, Cube of Fate currently has a use.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Jup, the cube of fate area has several uses at the moment.

1: Cube of Fate
2: Weekly PVP tournament
3: (This might be just what you're looking for.) The Deathmatch Arena.

Deathmatch arena can be entered by talking to Arena Teleporters (Inside Cube and several cities, easiest to find in Plume.)
Here's how to use this arena:
First you buy stake stones from the npc (105 000 coins each.).
You pick one of the ten battle rooms. After that you talk to the npc corresponding to the room and then take the quest "Registration". A few seconds later the NPC will disappear.

Preparation:
Twelve boxes will spawn, six red and six blue. A new NPC will pop up as well, you talk to this NPC, pick a team and then dig a chest. This gives you a red or blue team registration item with a timer of seven minutes on it.
After 60 seconds the chests (The ones that havn't been taken.) disappear again.

Competition:
A new NPC pops up once the chests disappear, the team leader (Or individual player.) then talk to this npc to teleport their team into a small cube room. They then battle there , dieing causes you to be teleported back to the arena lobby. You can re-enter as many times as you want by giving another stake stone. 

Prize:
After 5 minutes of combat another NPC spawns in the room near the "door" thingy. It teleports you back to the main hall where someone from the winning team can pick the quest to get all the stake stones used by both teams. In case of a draw both teams can grab the quest for half the stones each. Only one person per team can grab the quest, they must then divide the stakes between their team members. This is only possible for two minutes after the doorkeeper pops up. That's where the timer on the registration item comes in. Be sure to turn in the quest before it expires else all stake stones are lost. (So five minutes of combat plus two minutes to turn in the prize quest.) There is no notification when the NPC spawns so you'll have to keep your eyes open.

Be sure to follow each step PRECISELY, messing up any of this will glitch the quests causing stake stones to be lost. Bit of a poor job on the developpers part there because it's not an easy to use arena.

You can talk to the Deathmatch Arena Boss & click "Introduction to Arena" to find this info as well.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Cube of Fate has more than 4 rooms where can pk.
Any was, some one do cube in now days?:D Cuz I always do, and a I never see another player :(
You do the Cube.
I did it from time to time.
Some other players may do it.
New players will probably do it, especially if they are curious after playing PWI.

Just saying... :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Leelood

I run the cube every day. its a fun way to farm pages of fate. So plz plz dont change...

150 demon cler, 150 demon barb, 150 demon Bm, 150 sage veno, 150 sage seeker, 150 sage wiz, 149 demon sin... Only psy and mystic to go.. Main: Cleric, assistent: bm

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
I run the cube every day. its a fun way to farm pages of fate. So plz plz dont change...

I highly doubt the original layout of cube will be going anywhere any time soon. No need to worry. It already has a lot of main uses regarding server events.

Jup, the cube of fate area has several uses at the moment.

1: Cube of Fate
2: Weekly PVP tournament
3: (This might be just what you're looking for.) The Deathmatch Arena.

Deathmatch arena can be entered by talking to Arena Teleporters (Inside Cube and several cities, easiest to find in Plume.)
Here's how to use this arena:
First you buy stake stones from the npc (105 000 coins each.).
You pick one of the ten battle rooms. After that you talk to the npc corresponding to the room and then take the quest "Registration". A few seconds later the NPC will disappear.

Preparation:
Twelve boxes will spawn, six red and six blue. A new NPC will pop up as well, you talk to this NPC, pick a team and then dig a chest. This gives you a red or blue team registration item with a timer of seven minutes on it.
After 60 seconds the chests (The ones that havn't been taken.) disappear again.

Competition:
A new NPC pops up once the chests disappear, the team leader (Or individual player.) then talk to this npc to teleport their team into a small cube room. They then battle there , dieing causes you to be teleported back to the arena lobby. You can re-enter as many times as you want by giving another stake stone. 

Prize:
After 5 minutes of combat another NPC spawns in the room near the "door" thingy. It teleports you back to the main hall where someone from the winning team can pick the quest to get all the stake stones used by both teams. In case of a draw both teams can grab the quest for half the stones each. Only one person per team can grab the quest, they must then divide the stakes between their team members. This is only possible for two minutes after the doorkeeper pops up. That's where the timer on the registration item comes in. Be sure to turn in the quest before it expires else all stake stones are lost. (So five minutes of combat plus two minutes to turn in the prize quest.) There is no notification when the NPC spawns so you'll have to keep your eyes open.

Be sure to follow each step PRECISELY, messing up any of this will glitch the quests causing stake stones to be lost. Bit of a poor job on the developpers part there because it's not an easy to use arena.

You can talk to the Deathmatch Arena Boss & click "Introduction to Arena" to find this info as well.