Epic Perfect World

Gold

Offline duckname

Ok I vote a lot just because I need to get the gold, but it is a joke we are 1st in the gtop100 and 3rd in Xtreme top100 and you said we get more the higher we are, so why not upgrade it to 1gold or 1gold 50silver each vote it's still low enough for people to enjoy the game, just have a think about  ;)

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
This has been suggested many times.. Making it easy for people isn't going to make the game better. Yes understanding that everyone came to EPW because they didn't like the cashshopping in pwi but the whole point of voting for cubi is to give challenge and effort to the players to come together as a community and work toward making the server more popular. :/

In the future though you should probably use the search button. There have been countless Cubi related threads, making another probably won't spike new interests just relay old ones that have been said.

Offline DevilBoy

• DevilBoy~ Demon BM <3
yeah but if  there be more  gold more player will  join to play Epic PW ;) ;)

Offline REPORT

i dont agree.. yeah more players.. but if they get easily cubi point and can have gear with less effort .. it will be a short time that players enjoy and after that they got bored beacause they dont have anything to do just pk around and get ganked.. i suggest to 50s per vote is enough :-\

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
As we said on the last post about this, bad idea.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=1753

Locked.

There are too many threads about this.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!