Epic Perfect World

We Will Miss You Syri!

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Here is a thread for all of you to post anything good you have to say about syri.

Let me kick it off!

Syri has always been fun! Before I was a GM she would hang out on the servers teamspeak with players, she held amazing events! After I became a GM she was helpful, insightful, an amazing artist!

She will be missed!
Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 06:39 am by Ninja
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Syri,

Your my best friend. I'm sad to see you go as GM but I know we'll still talk everyday and have our goofy skype calls watching PewDiePie on youtube <3

Your an amazing gm. Always followed rules, always stuck up for wrongs and tried to make them rights. You were helpful, always helped me remember codes since I'm a noob. You made some awesome unique event's that people loved and I was all Jelly of D;<. Your silly and kind to players but still know how to make them hush hush when things get outta hand. I wish stuff would be different so you wouldn't feel the need to leave. But yea won't get into that. Ily best frannn.

You will be missed <3

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Just few words from SlowPokie
Thank you for providing us with so much fun <3 u will be missed Indeed +1 on that ninja boy
Syri, thank you for being such a wonderful GM, you will be sorely missed.  I also thank you again for the wonderful avatar you made me :D  I wish you much luck in your future endeavours.

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3

Offline Taku

• Just a kitty
  • Bro, it's obvious.
Thanks guys.
I'll miss it, but I'll still be in-game when bored.
<3

ruse

Guuuuuuuuuurl.

It's been really great getting to know you, sucks that you're quitting but I understand why.
You were great, don't listen to anyone who says otherwise, kk?

I decided that this was better than a plain ole' rainbow.

Offline specialkr

• Demon Of Greed
I prefer uptting Finn saying "Lolwadafak"