Atm server is fine..
14 (24.1%)
I dont care
5 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 52

New Server

Offline parezki69

• Beginner
So.. I have idea about to make same kind server than atm epic. I got bored to server after rollback happened. Many ppl had time to lvl one of each class to 150 and got dragon gears from 15gold voting... Server is one damn pvp now. Epic pw system is rly nice, but i wanna enjoy of lvling and having fun again.. Its not cool anymore when you have each class 150 with full dragon gears  :-\

Offline Susi

• Old Player
  • EPW Since 2011!
  • Characters: Susi, Hoitsu, Kettu,
  • Faction: Worms
Meant to make this poll by this user.....
Susi 150lvl R8 Barb
Hoitsu 150lvl R8 Cleric
Kettu 150lvl R8 Veno
Klitoriz 150lvl R8 Psychic

*OLD PLAYER SINCE EPW CAME UP AT 2011*

Offline Ste_

Personally I'd prefer a server with basically normal gears with the morai update. Including R9/R8 reforge and what not. Would be more enjoyable, since all the gears are exactly the same on this one, and as you mentioned everyone got 150 and dragon gears through the 15 gold per vote, so many of us were left in the dust. A new server with original gears, and possibly a 105 lvl cap? Would be pretty awesome tbh

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Well PK wise I kinda like the bigger numbers. Mass PK is a lot of fun.

I can see your point for the PVE , I suppose leveling characters can be a lot of fun as well. I'm not sure how many people would go for the PVE experience though, seeing how PWI itself is one big PVE grind.  I myself wouldn't mind trying out a say.. regular PWI but with boosted xp/spirit leveling (but the normal gear! Things like molds being rare n stuff, old school pwi style.). I'm pretty sure there are other servers for this but I've never really looked.  The fun for me in this would be the fact that running instances would take some degree of skill, actually challenging PVE.

I think it would be a lot of work for Agatio to implement such a thing on a seperate server so I doubt itll happen here. Changing the server itself so drastically is not really an option, many people would leave.
Though maybe it is possible to make a forced-gear instance to where people can run the FB instances with a fixed gear set?

@Ste_ I think that's kind of a horrible idea, r9 attack and defenselevels are probably the worst unbalance PWI ever implemented. I much prefer PK here over the constant 1shots that would bring.

Offline Ste_

@Ste_ I think that's kind of a horrible idea, r9 attack and defenselevels are probably the worst unbalance PWI ever implemented. I much prefer PK here over the constant 1shots that would bring.

Fair point, didn't really think about that. But it's not like its gonna be 'pay to win' on a private server. Stuff would be obtainable through farming, obviously not as expensive as in pwi, about 1/4 of it maybe even less. It's not too hard to run another server off this one, just a different port. (I've done it with a Dekaron server myself) Surely its not going to be much different here.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
True enough, with full +12 it wouldn't be as bad, though I don't see the need to switch away from the pretty well balanced setup we have now with the 150 gears.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
No new server as of yet, it would divide the comunity into two small groups.

I am currently pressing with agatio making the pwi gear equivilent to ours, he isnt sure about it but I think people would go out of thier way to get them, not everyone, but some will.

We would have to bring things up to balance ofcourse, which would be difficult.
- r9 = 145
- vana = demonic
- tt = primal

and so on, so there are plans being discussed about this! though to the new server, not as of the moment.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
No new server as of yet, it would divide the comunity into two small groups.

I am currently pressing with agatio making the pwi gear equivilent to ours, he isnt sure about it but I think people would go out of thier way to get them, not everyone, but some will.

We would have to bring things up to balance ofcourse, which would be difficult.
- r9 = 145
- vana = demonic
- tt = primal

and so on, so there are plans being discussed about this! though to the new server, not as of the moment.
I didn't really get the point. You want to make our gears same as pwi's or reverse? Both ways I don't know what good it would do, so please explain a bit more.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
So.. I have idea about to make same kind server than atm epic. I got bored to server after rollback happened. Many ppl had time to lvl one of each class to 150 and got dragon gears from 15gold voting... Server is one damn pvp now. Epic pw system is rly nice, but i wanna enjoy of lvling and having fun again.. Its not cool anymore when you have each class 150 with full dragon gears  :-\
For full Dragon, Tome and few other things you need about 200 Gold.
15 Gold per voting session was there for 3 days only, which is 12 times. 12 x 15 = 180 Gold.
Enough to equip ONE TOON, that you already had before rollback.
And only if you stayed awake and vote every 6 hours.
Lot of people didn't do it, we voted 3 times a day, or less, so 9 x 15 = 135 Gold max.

Few new people was lucky to join in those 3 days, so what? And not all on the day one.
Many people came before and spent that Gold to repair toons that were already made and then "rolled back".

There was not enough resources and time to lvl more than one toon,
which is way too low below your "one of each class".
3 (or even 7) days of benefits was just enough for one toon, not "one of each class".
Good way to avoid similar nonsense is to think before you say or write something.
(Or you spread false info on purpose? Sorry, had to ask, just in case...)

Many people also came after those 3 days, didn't get those 180 Gold, and don't QQ about it.
They lvl their toons the way as it was before.

They don't try to strip others below their own achievements.
Others would have their "work" done with or without "Rollback-n-Recover".

What stops you from doing the same?

Do you want to have level and gear, or you want others to not have it?
(Obviously both, IMHO.)

BTW, Server is not "damn PvP now", and even if it was, when you are
blue named you are safe, and you know it.
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:26 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Ste_

I didn't really get the point. You want to make our gears same as pwi's or reverse? Both ways I don't know what good it would do, so please explain a bit more.

I think he meant to have the same 'set bonus'? or something along those lines. So we have the same gear sets as pwi, just better?

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Another thing, out of my previous post:

The construction of this poll obviously allows manipulation.

Two different options for "No" will divide votes of satisfied people
and give the "Yes" false look of majority.

"No" and "Server is Fine" are the same thing, just made to look like
two different groups and make average forum visitor see the "Yes"
bigger than each of them.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Basically we make the pwi gear as good as epw gears, so people have alternate gears to obtain, if you want to try to get something else outside of normal gears. (your bored and looking for something to do/want gears not many people have).

I didn't give much detail because it has hardly been talked about, Ag isnt sure about it either.

Also talking about making DPH sin gear, ofcourse it is also still just an idea, not tested yet.
Ex-GM

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Would be a nice opportunity to make some gears for alternative builds at the same level as the current dragon.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Yep! Of course its all dependant on Ag's opinion and if it fits the balance!
Ex-GM

Offline Anima

In my opinion the server is fine right now, i do not see another private pw server better than this atm, and many people play here for pvp not for pve, i play here since the server was 1.3 and was not that easy to level and make gear, to start it again is not an options, for me at least.