Epic Perfect World

Sharp Spear's Treasure Hunting

Offline ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵉˢᶜᵉᶰᶜᵉ

• ♥ Laura Brehm 2017 ♥
  • Waking up is knowing who you really are ..
  • Characters: Lacrymosa / Eternal / Anywhere (and billion more)
  • Faction: Evanesce
.. I think it's broken! Or anyone have completed this quest before? I tried doing it earlier on but couldn't complete since some part of the map is broken or something. Did it with my bm and the quest stopped at map 3 after the pop ups appeared, moved around the whole map location looking for the chest for next clue but there is none! So i tried doing it again with my mystic. It stopped at map 2 as I stand (or run around) the EXACT location but somehow - NO popups or whatsoever.
I am pretty much clueless for now ... So anyone can convince me this quest actually works in here? really appreciated <3
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby, I lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me!

since 2012

ruse

The only way to continue is if the mobs/bosses/whatever it is, drop the next map. If it doesn't, then you're finished on that char for the day.

The locations are a bit tricky sometimes, I spent 20 minutes walking around the same area before I got a pop-up on official server. You just have to keep running around.
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 01:48 am by Ruse

Offline ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵉˢᶜᵉᶰᶜᵉ

• ♥ Laura Brehm 2017 ♥
  • Waking up is knowing who you really are ..
  • Characters: Lacrymosa / Eternal / Anywhere (and billion more)
  • Faction: Evanesce
Oh okie. I'll try it again somewhere later when I am bored! Thanks Ruse :D
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby, I lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me!

since 2012