Epic Perfect World

Oh for pete's sake...

Offline MageTank

Im starting to feel really loved here. Can't log a friends char, and have a little chat in my guild mind you, not in public, about the current status of the guild without being banned. Come on agatio, didnt we reach an agreement? So long as i did not speak to your emotional gm's, i would remain unbanned. Logging into a char isnt bypassing a mute, bypassing a mute would be to literally unmute myself, to bypass it.

That being said, banning me for absolutely no reason isnt going to sit well with the community, will it? Now knowing gm's have alts in xpendables only makes me feel less safe.

That being said, i guess the mute doesnt sting that bad after all xD

BanTank

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
we remake xpend NAO
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Im starting to feel really loved here. Can't log a friends char, and have a little chat in my guild mind you, not in public, about the current status of the guild without being banned. Come on agatio, didnt we reach an agreement? So long as i did not speak to your emotional gm's, i would remain unbanned. Logging into a char isnt bypassing a mute, bypassing a mute would be to literally unmute myself, to bypass it.

That being said, banning me for absolutely no reason isnt going to sit well with the community, will it? Now knowing gm's have alts in xpendables only makes me feel less safe.

That being said, i guess the mute doesnt sting that bad after all xD

BanTank

However; using in-game chat-rooms infact is bypassing your mute.

Offline Bowydude

ingame chatrooms where he is with max 3 other ppl? lol
You Better Be Scared...

Offline exe626

• brb
Oh lord, I seriously lol'd.

Just so yano, the in-game chat box has had its filter removed against muted players since before you knew what perfect world was. It's not bypassing, it's always been that way.

If he's banned for that shit, ban the GM's who willingly joined and spoke to him(against Agatio's wishes of him not talking to GM's).

Offline lonerose82

What the hell is that. The GMs went into his chat rooms to talk to him for 1, and on every server I've ever been on going after being muted the chat room thing was allowed. He couldn't talk in normal chats, and I think if it was really not allowed the game would have made it so he was unable to make/join a chat room. That's been built into the game since it was made so... lol???? He didn't have to do anything to get around his mute, he used something built into the game that was not disabled to muted people. If you want to say he can't even use chat rooms then perhaps it should have been mentioned for 1, and 2 perhaps the GMs who joined him in his chats (which i've been in myself) should have said that it wasn't allowed instead of chatting like nothing was wrong.     

~ Laeya

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
I infact talked to Agatio about removing his mute altogether thank you very much.
I found that the action he told me he accused was an unjustifiable reason to be muted, however; Agatio informed me he got his ban/mute for harrasing the gms. I'm not Biased so please get facts straight.

Offline Bowydude

The Purpose Of The Mute Is To Stop Him Insulting Others Or Being Inappropriate In Wc, chatting to a couple of friends in a way WITHOUT hacking the game is not an exploit of any kind and its not a bypass of a mute, it is just not affected by the mute
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Enraged

I infact talked to Agatio about removing his mute altogether thank you very much.
I found that the action he told me he accused was an unjustifiable reason to be muted, however; Agatio informed me he got his ban/mute for harrasing the gms. I'm not Biased so please get facts straight.

No you're still pretty damn bias, get your head straight.
Hi.

Offline Anima

Very strange reason to ban a player its all i have to say....