Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
As Stated in the game rules, any char names offending faction = perma ban
I do not appreaciate this person called xpendagays
You Better Be Scared...

Offline pyrogod2207

Xpendable's crying on forums, like they do in the game LOL!!!

so funny.. Just LAWL... LAWL!!!!!

Offline YaKuZa

Honestly, I do not count that as crying. This is a completely viable claim towards someone who is blatantly disrespecting (bashing) other people's faction. He has every right to be annoyed by this and to show proof to which something can hopefully be done about it. Please, grow up and start thinking before you post something childishly ignorant such as your aforementioned statement, would you?

Offline pyrogod2207

^^ yall take this game way to serious LOL....

Offline YaKuZa

^^ yall take this game way to serious LOL....
Please, look at your post prior to this, then look at my calm, intelligent reply to you. Please, tell me in which way I pose any in-game statement into it, or how I take anything you say "too seriously". You, my friend, just need to stop posting and make everyone else happy. I bid you adieu.

ruse

Yes sir. We are super cereal. Can you tell by the blatant rage in Bowy's post? It is in no way intended to be sarcastic.

Fact of the matter is people keep trying to troll us and talk shit thinking we'll be offended. We don't even have to retaliate because some of them are stupid enough to do things that'll get them banned. Ultimate backfire, no?

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤

This would be offensive for any guild. And it will be looked into. People that spend there time making alts to disrespect people is just a bit to far and sad. lol

Offline YaKuZa

Yes sir. We are super cereal. Can you tell by the blatant rage in Bowy's post? It is in no way intended to be sarcastic.

Fact of the matter is people keep trying to troll us and talk shit thinking we'll be offended. We don't even have to retaliate because some of them are stupid enough to do things that'll get them banned. Ultimate backfire, no?

Indubitably, I must agree with you. Honestly, I do not like the entirety of Xpendables very much due to the many deaths i've succomed to during a random pk place takeover, but that's just that, pk. The fact of the matter is not the faction Xpendables itself, but the childish people that must go against the rules to provoke them for whatever reason they may hold. In all, people just need to grow up.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Kay locking this thread, and any alts disrespecting any faction or any player or that is inaproprietly named will be dealt with. (: