Epic Perfect World

cubi voting problems

Offline wednesday

• Beginner
For a while now I've noticed that on one of the sites that we are placed third on and we're suppose to get 50 silver for it. That's all find and dandy, but the problem is I'm not getting the 50 silver reward from it and I've voted on it about 8 or 9 times now. so I'm not sure if this is just me or I'm missing something.

Also, on the first place vote it say's we get 2 gold but i continue on getting 1 gold so I'm confused on this, not that I'm complaining to much since I'm still getting something xD.

Please help because i would like to be able to get the gold and silver that I'm missing out on from my votes. thanks :)

Offline BitchPlease

• Ingame chars: SourPower and SneakPeak
I have also started to notice it now.

Offline Silverind

The amount of Cubi you get depends on the place we have on xtremetop100 toplist.

Offline wednesday

• Beginner
That is correct, though we are placed first on i believe is gamestop and third on the xtremetop 100 and not getting the full amount of gold/silver like we are suppose to get is the problem. Correct me if I'm wrong because I very well could be.

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
Nah you're not wrong. I haven't been getting the correct amount, either. (As in 2 gold for us being in 1st place on one of the websites.)

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!

Offline Silverind

If we're 1st on extreme top 100 then u would get 2 gold per vote

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
Exactly. The fact is, we're not getting 2 gold even though we're in first. =P

Offline Silverind

The Script only counts 1st place on extreme top 100 then you'd get 2 cubi for both votes the script doesn't do things backtofront. Just cause were 1st on gtop doesn't mean u'd get 2 gold it only counts if were 1st on extreme top 100 which were not.

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
Ah, that makes more since. Thanks for clarifying yourself. :>

Offline life

IDK about anyone else but the last 3 times i've voted i havent received any gold at all.

Offline mrrolly

Xtremetop100 is bugging out again. Tried twice today to vote (Sat 21/7) and it couldnt connect to the site...so we're losing out again. 2nd site works fine