Epic Perfect World

Faction Bases

Offline Gtar_God

In PWI the faction base was built the way it is because there is a massive player base and guilds were extremely active.

On EPW the player base isnt as active and most factions dont bother with a base cos they way its designed, it really takes quite alotta base lvl's untill we can get something out of it.

So my suggestion was to see if there any way to maybe increase the rate the base lvls at, so maybe more construction points were given per faction base daily, so that way we can achieve higher base lvls faster and actually make use of the base to its full potential ^.^

If some ppl aren't sure wat a faction base can give, u can refer to this:
http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Faction_Base
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline xLeahx

+1 to this. Besides there is no sense for people to be so dang lazy to not contribute to their faction.

Make a poll for ur suggestion for others to vote c:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
For today's patch I lowered the required exp and materials for Faction Base levels x2, will it be enough?

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
What else in todays patch? o,o

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline xLeahx

For today's patch I lowered the required exp and materials for Faction Base levels x2, will it be enough?
Thank you c:
Maybe this way people will take more advantage of the base other then just wanting base bosses from the gms.
+1 to G
+2 to Agatio :D

Offline Gtar_God

I'd say x2 is fine for now atleast. I know when the bases get up around lvl 12+ it gets abit harder, but we can address that when it gets there.

Thx Aga ^.^
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
Someof the pther servers I played on had like 11 mobs to kill for construction points and mats vs the 2 that we do here maybe opening that toggle may help some 2
 BTW thanx for the help u have already provided

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline xLeahx

Someof the pther servers I played on had like 11 mobs to kill for construction points and mats vs the 2 that we do here maybe opening that toggle may help some 2
 BTW thanx for the help u have already provided
People would just sit around and farm the mobs for construction points.