Epic Perfect World

Vote time never ends, Cant vote.

Offline stateroads

Ok so whenever i click vote for cubi, It keeps telling me I have to wait to vote.
I havent been able too vote for about 4 days so i know this isn't an impatience issue.
Im starting to notice that the problem is whenever my brother votes, who also plays. But on his OWN computer
It makes me unable to vote on my laptop. Which is getting internet off the router. But this is odd, Cause surely we cant have the same IP? And this has just recently been happening. If anyone knows a solution,
Id really appreciate it.
Thanks for reading.

Offline milco342

Ok so whenever i click vote for cubi, It keeps telling me I have to wait to vote.
I havent been able too vote for about 4 days so i know this isn't an impatience issue.
Im starting to notice that the problem is whenever my brother votes, who also plays. But on his OWN computer
It makes me unable to vote on my laptop. Which is getting internet off the router. But this is odd, Cause surely we cant have the same IP? And this has just recently been happening. If anyone knows a solution,
Id really appreciate it.
Thanks for reading.

it dosent run on tha actual pc it runs on the internet ip so only one of you can vote on the same internet modem
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline zebedee1

• HoHoHo
I have the same problem but get around it by using my Mobile phone to tether to laptop, Allows me to Vote
Show me someone who says they are their own worst critic and I will show you someone who has never asked me what I think of them

Offline stateroads

I have the same problem but get around it by using my Mobile phone to tether to laptop, Allows me to Vote
Do you mean by using team viewer? or how would i do this?

Offline Lyssania

Team Viewer is to connect two computers. Tethering your phone means you take internet off of your phone and have it go to your computer. To do this, just Google: How to tether *your cell phone* to my computer. If you have an iPhone, it HAS to be jailbroken, which means hacked. To do this, Google: (Example) iPhone 4S 5.1 jailbreak.

Hope this helped!

Offline stateroads

Actually I just tried to use my Iphone with just 3G on to vote, logged in and voted perfectly.
So thats an easier way to do it.

Thank you all for help.