Epic Perfect World

Disappointment in fellow players

Offline xLeahx

Is it really that hard to play a private server. This recent patch there were a lot of bugs.. and fixes to be made, you may blame it on the "GM" all you like but as a fellow player making the Eco, is it right to exploit those glitches and then make profit on them.? You think I'm QQing about the Eco and how Tomes have inflated, You guys may have gotten away with this bug and can blame it on the admin as u wish but aga works hard at getting us new patches, it comes with whatever is released and he can't babysit and check every little thing to make sure its properly fixed. As a Epic Game Community I'm sure the bugs got around fast and wanted to be kept a secret from the gms so it wouldn't get fixed till YOU got what u needed. But look at the ones who actually farm for their stuff and make effort while sleezy cheats go around wrecking prices. Congratz guys on your 20+ of each lvl 7 tome.

Honestly I think all tomes*edit*  should be removed from game until the issue is resolved with the ones that stole from the Game Economy. This is MY opinion; so bash me all u like I don't care. You QQ I pewpew. Get over it. Agatio can not babysit everyone. Make yourself the better person and do the right thing. Thats all I'm saying.
Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:44 am by xLeahx

Offline Ste_

Not only is it Lv. 7 Tomes, theres going to be a ton of Lv. 6 Tomes out there that were obtained through the exploit of the glitch. Therefore, if Lv 7 Tomes are removed, I am sure Lv. 6 Tomes should be too, or better yet get rid of all the tomes, simple solution. (My OPINION)
Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:46 am by Ste_

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
  • 私は天使です - Watashi wa tenshi desu~!
Well I haven't been online these last two weeks so I have no idea what or exploit your talking about but its going to be pretty hard to remove all the ones made from people who used this bug or something. Anyway, as I was saying before I don't know the details on this so I'm not sure if this bug applied to everyone but if it did, can't you remove the tomes made since the bug?

Offline Ste_

Well I haven't been online these last two weeks so I have no idea what or exploit your talking about but its going to be pretty hard to remove all the ones made from people who used this bug or something. Anyway, as I was saying before I don't know the details on this so I'm not sure if this bug applied to everyone but if it did, can't you remove the tomes made since the bug?

But some people obtained theirs the 'legit' way, during the bug. And removing all after the bug will remove theirs too. And to prove its legit, theres alot to go through to make sure of it.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I don't know what the bug was, but I presume it's fixed now.

Aga and team already work very hard, tracing those Tomes
would just add some more (unnecessary) effort.

I estimate that amount of such Tomes is not enough to make
any signifficant impact on EPW economy.

Those people would have their Tomes sooner or later.
This way it was just a bit faster.

My opinion: let them have it. They were just lucky to be in
good place at the right time. If I wasn't, that's my own private "problem". :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.