Epic Perfect World

cant connect to server

Offline Argon

i dl'ed the new patch, updated client , everything went okay but i still cant play bcse it wont connect to update server, if anyone knows how to fix this it would be greatly appretiated!!(ive tryed reinstalling, restarting comp and redoing the patch from diff broswers, attempting to re download the whole thing but otherwise none worked)

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
did u go in patches and and launch clent from patcher then try to manual patch it? and if your considering redownloading the whole game id wait for agaito to put the patch in the client download, he said that will be done tomorrow :)
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You still should be able to run the game, just click start on the patcher.

Offline Natsu

it says failed to connect but just press the start button, u would be able to play  :D

Offline epic4713

• Beginner
the exact same thing is happening to me. Even after i hit the start button and type in my info it gives me the logging in notification then says "Unable to connect to server" after about 3 seconds.

Offline darksouma

• Beginner
Same thing here. The auto patcher also did not worked (and i DO booted the pc). Dowloaded the manual patch, updated the game and still can't play. Same message here. "Unable to connect to server"

Offline Argon

You still should be able to run the game, just click start on the patcher.

i tried clicking start, but when i go to log in it wont connect to the server, it goes for a couple secs to log in then says unable to connect.

Offline krigoth

I've got the same problem, downloaded the patch manualely downloaded it, I download directx and so on, still says on the log screen 'Unable to Connect to server' This is my first time doing this and idk if you need some kind of realmlist etc?

Help please.

Offline slvrdrgn391

Does the same thing for me. Just tells me server isn't online. Anything we can do?

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
This is just a thought but make sure all your files are right... I had this issue b4 hand n it turn out a file of mine got changed... there a post on fourms that give u all the right info for those files... you should try that out n see if it works then
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline slvrdrgn391

Where do i find the correct files and what do i do if something is missing or wrong?

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
http://91.121.5.146/index.php?topic=1068.0
Here this is where the post is located at n if the file wrong just change it to what it supposed to be n if it missing... get someone to send u that file
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline slvrdrgn391

I corrected everything but now it will not let me select a server...

Offline krigoth

I've got the same problem now aswell, can't choose a server xD

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
what file were u guys missing cause it says i have all mine but cant connect
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno