Epic Perfect World

Revamped Abaddon and Seat of Torment

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Oh shoot....I completely forgot about the card bosses. I'm pretty tired and sleepy right now, I'll add them tomorrow along with the Queen of Agony for SoT and Hellfire's Energy Star.

Meh if you've already done the card bosses they're pretty easy. Hardest part was the puppeteer and figuring out how to tele in aba. Didn't help that when I did that I didn't have squad lead. D;
What am I even doing?

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Thankies for the big helps here
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Aiyanna

• Beginner
Just to add and make Abbadon easier for everyone when you get to the part where you see Borburdor Lord DON'T ignore him. Instead you follow the Borburdor Lord and he will lead you to the exact location of the 4 puppets. And if you have a cleric puppet kill it first cause it will heal all the other puppeters :D

And for Sot you don't have to worry about the Crystal Clam(frog NPC) his quest has nothing to do with SOT. He is part of another quest chain that you get from PW Promotions Agent, called Pestle of Re. Access.
Last Edit: Apr 21, 2014, 08:50 pm by Aiyanna

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Steroids for Support Member!
(then GM when old enough)
ᵀʰᵉᶰ ʷᵒʳᶫᵈ ᶫᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
(ᵇᵘᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᶰᵒʷ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Steroids for Support Member!
(then GM when old enough)
ᵀʰᵉᶰ ʷᵒʳᶫᵈ ᶫᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
(ᵇᵘᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᶰᵒʷ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ)
+1  :normal-25:

World leader es too much.

Offline tornad0

Hi Im from other server still running [before Reborn patch] ..before SOT/ABA revamped..my Sin can solo the dungeon 10-15 mins to hunt skill books (ABA - Kill 1st Tower then Fireboss then head to Peachblossom & SOT kill 2 Guard and Snake Boss b4 head to Last Boss)..but now I have problem killing the Puppeter in ABA...any guide ? or issit SOT still remain same? I need to hunt some books.. TQ

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Hi Im from other server still running [before Reborn patch] ..before SOT/ABA revamped..my Sin can solo the dungeon 10-15 mins to hunt skill books..but now I have problem killing the Puppeter in ABA...any guide ? or issit SOT still remain same? I need to hunt some books.. TQ
SoT has changed a lot, but culti bosses are easy for sins (condensed thorn for the physically immune mobs or wood pots for water immune mobs)

For Puppeteer, you need to be really quick or have 2 people. I can solo it on my barb by sparking and aps-ing. Not sure if that can be done on a sin.

Offline tornad0

SoT has changed a lot, but culti bosses are easy for sins (condensed thorn for the physically immune mobs or wood pots for water immune mobs)

For Puppeteer, you need to be really quick or have 2 people. I can solo it on my barb by sparking and aps-ing. Not sure if that can be done on a sin.

Hmm thanks for fast reply..
My Sin lvl 104 +10 zerk 5.0aps +8 set..full buff maybe 11k HP only..
So for ABA ..I need to bring 1 invi EP (Muberry Pills) to heal ?
how bout SOT? how do I go last boss?

TQ in ADV

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs

Hmm thanks for fast reply..
My Sin lvl 104 +10 zerk 5.0aps +8 set..full buff maybe 11k HP only..
So for ABA ..I need to bring 1 invi EP (Muberry Pills) to heal ?
how bout SOT? how do I go last boss?

TQ in ADV
Is that your PWI char? Cuz I haven't done this instance on PWI, no idea if it's the same or not. If you're a PWI player, check the PWI forum. These are the EPW forums, I'm sure most of the content was changed.

I don't know if you can solo puppeteer on PWI, or with that char. You might need a cleric though, 11k won't really last that long. And I've shown the path for every boss in SoT. Every boss that's useful at least.

Offline tornad0

mine is 4games. pw ...malaysian pw... ok will try bring invi Ep go inside

Offline Sly_Man

Did it on my Sin few times.
Learned from YouTube.
Guy on Sin in PWI soloed.

It can be done on any class.

Read world chat. Puppeteer will talk.
When you attack comes first of his messages,
longer one, didn't remember it.
After about 8-10 sec comes second message,
starting with: "Your ignorance annoys me..."
Be prepared to spark at that second message.

Spark at that moment will prevent jail and you keep fighting.
Next will be "Kill puppets and save your comrades"
Whether someone is in jail or not, just keep killing Puppeteer.
Jail won't take long anyway, maybe shorter than fight, they will come back.
Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 06:40 am by Sly_Man
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
my lovely, lovely SoT

I can't solo it any more :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Sly_Man

my lovely, lovely SoT

I can't solo it any more :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13:

Yes, it's a shame...

But you can solo it on Seeker. phys immunes kill with Metal (Heartseeker and Battousai)
Or on Cleric, metal immunes kill with Plume Shot.
Or on Mystic, Absorb Soul is Phys, Nature's Vengeance Wood...
Or on Archer, has Phys, Metal, and with blazing arrow Fire...
More?
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
my lovely, lovely SoT

How not?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
How not?
I'm guessing she's talking about the Queen boss. The phys immune or elemental immune mobs can be killed using wood pots etc. I solo'd SoT on my barb.....except for the Queen boss.