Epic Perfect World

20 % Accuracy Reduction = DOES NOT BALANCE = IMBALANCE

Offline metalheadvt

You people are amazing...your QQing about a fail attempt by PWI to bring balance to the game from the 5.0 wave of players who popped up.   Overall the nerf did so little it wasn't even worth mentioning that it was patched in when Descent hit the PWI servers.  Now here you all are complaining about somethin that was FAIL....amazing just truly amazing.

They are right.  When PWI implemented this on the regular server it didn't change much of anything.  My sin still hits as much as it used to and my barb as well.  PWI's attempt to balance the aps melee classes out was nothing but an attempt to shut the people who were constantly qq'ing about aps classes.  When in all reality those people were QQ'ing because they got farmed in pk by an aps toon.

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Reducing 4 and 5 aps damage by 5% may or may not be fair but reducing 4 and 5 aps accuracy by 20% can in NO WAY be justified.

Reducing accuracy by 20% for 5 aps means 1 out of 5 hits will always miss as 20% = 1/5 in 100%
Then why even call it 5 aps any more ??? 5 aps would cease to exist as 1 hit would always miss!

MAGIC NEVER MISSES, TO MAKE THINGS WORSE 5 APS WILL NOW MISS 20% = 4 APS

HOW IS THIS BALANCE ?????? THIS IS WHY PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL FAILS!!

EPIC PERFECT WORLD ROCKS BCZ OF ITS CUSTOMIZATION. 20% Accuracy reduction should be removed to give melee classes who get 1-2 shot KO'd some hope.

Reducing damage is 1 thing, how can reducing accuracy for 5aps bring anything but imbalance esp. when magic  never misses.

A melee 5 aps might do 20k x 5 times damage = 100k but magic classes can do way way more damage n never miss.

Only solution is to switch it back to normal or make even magic miss AND I PLAY MAGIC CLASSES MORE but I'm still asking for it BCZ FAIR IS FAIR AND THAT'S BALANCE!

Raff magic classes has no evasion so all ur hits won't miss

and the acc reduce in melee vs melee will be on both of u so it's equal.

5% dmg thing isn't a big deal and u won't feel damage is reduced.

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline diception

If you hit you have a nuber next to accuracy and a number next to dodge the 20% accuracy takes away from that number not your percentage to hit.

So if you have 10k accuracy and take a 20% decrease and you pk against someone with a 5k dodge you will still hit 95% of the time versus your previous 96%

this has been tried tested and QQ'd about on the pwi servers for about a week before people said oh hell this didn't change crap at end game.

keep in mind they could have just as easy changed aps cap from 5 to 3 as was the other working suggestion on the OFFICIAL servers.

Offline Chad

• ashaushasuahsuashu... stfu.
The reduction is aight...but.
i thought you said your gonna nerf sins, like remove their damage or lower it.
Eg. Edit their weapon damage and reduce it by like hmmmm 2k?

But either way. thanks for the patch.

Offline Delirium

OP CLASS GET NERF QQMERAGEWHORETIME!

Thats all I got from the 1st post.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D