Epic Perfect World

Venos Attk

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
Since Venos mag attk is alot lower compared to other classes could we get our pets attk increased or have our attk increased when pet is in bag? or anything else?
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
An equal geared veno only has maybe 1 or 2 thousand less magic attack.

It's just that most arcane venos think that patakas are a brilliant idea, even though the physical attack on a pataka is the only redeeming quality.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
my prefrence for playing veno is using a glaive... pataka is to wide range of magic dmg. and i agree with the fact that our pets hit so low and people can kill them in 3 hits... not exactly fair to us. but i use kitting when fighting somone or atleast meele classes..
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
Yeah it would be nice if our pets got better attk
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
at the very least just the herc/nix
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
and prob the dino when decent comes out xD
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
it would also be nice if we could use Soul degeration and Amp at same time..or atleast on players.
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
my amp works.. just bramble doesnt work and thats not fair... when everyone elses buff skills work...
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Fiera

it would also be nice if we could use Soul degeration and Amp at same time..or atleast on players.

You do know if you Soul Degen first then Amp the add-on effects from Holy/Dark Soul Degen stay. Example: Use Holy Soul Degen for lowering target's maximum HP then use Amp. The Hp-lower effect will still be there, only the initial effects of the skills can't be active at same time.

Offline CENT

Have veno been nerfed? What I remember from pwi, venos do incredible damage with the right combo of skills. Mystic summons are just as weak as veno pets if not more.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea.. its possible.. my veno on pwi was a bit easier taking down a barb or sin in duels or tw.. but it would be nice to see my fav class be a bit better.
artwork done by me ^^

Angelica

Yeah,  I totally agree. Especially that if you compare venos to the other "petted" class(mystics), their pets do way more damage and also got more HP, and mystics attacks are also really good damage, so venos are a bit UP against them...

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
yeah i have a mystic friend same lvl as me but she can kill most mobs and some players in 2 hits and i barely do damage with 1 hit venos should get same damage attk as mystics have.
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Venos don't need attack boost. Especially demon venos. Demon nova + Myriad mag def proc + Extreme poison = 1 or 2 shot. I can kill 150 barb easily in 1v1 and I'm sage.
About the pets. They need defense or attack boost. Defense boost would be better because higher attack would mean more damage from nix bleed, which has enough damage already (especially with myriad/demon ironwood).
Talking about bramble, I already suggested returning it but it is impossible to do according to Agatio.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
how is returning bramble impossible to do? O.o
artwork done by me ^^