Epic Perfect World

game wont update all the way, stops halfway and keeps retrying to update

Offline muamerx

the game launches and starts updating but then when the blue bar is at like 70 percent it wont update anymore.
i keep retrying it and it wont work. Should i stop update and try again or reboot my pc? Can someone help me please and thank you (:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Reboot and try again, I will look into the issue anyway..

Offline Sabee11

• Beginner
This happened to me when I wanted to launch the game for the first time. It came out that I forgot to download the patch first... If you forgot to download it, you should try that.  ;)

Offline muamerx

thank you for your support and advice i will try to reboot and try again! (: And thank you for looking into it, much appreciated!

Is there a way to manually update the client? The auto updater seems to not work. I rebooted my pc several times and now it wont go past 90% line. Can you link me the manual update file like shown in the tutorial video please?
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2012, 02:27 pm by muamerx

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
After you downloaded and installed the game, did you download and install this patch at:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=23.0

If not then download that and do as the directions say. After you update your game with that. Auto update should work.

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Also you can try manual patch that I just uploaded:

Manual Patch

Offline muamerx

thank you, it worked!