Epic Perfect World

Hanging up the Telecoustics

Offline izzyhal

Hey kids.

Anyway, long story short, should be offline now. I will log on occassionally just to world chat and see some friends, not everyone I met on this game will take my skype or facebook, so I will come back, don't worry =D

I'd like to give a shout out to some people who made Epic PW fantastic for me,
Grim, Glimmer, Lmfao_, Unwelcome, Dozenko, Tragedy, Ajdin, Labs, DemonDag, Monster and SlowPoke!
Coffee and Syri would be shouted out too if they ever red chatted my online-ness >.<

Agatio, you did alot of hard work on the server and you've always been easy to talk to, I hope you get the respect you deserve.

To everyone that disliked my telecoustic abuse, __I__. I never swore at someone, I never called anyone a rude name, I never commented about race, religion, ethnicity, family, etc. I was actually relatively nice, considering I burnt through 6000 telecoustics and no one reported me.

I'd like to make a personal apology to HappY, they will know why and whilst they won't be reluctant to comment (or maybe read this) at least I know I said sorry.

To everyone else that I don't know on this server, if you ever took the time to PM me, or GV with me, or joined my vent, you'd realize that other than being a Karaoke nutcase, I am actually kinda fun. Today Agatio sent me 300 gold from my own cash shopped donations and I gave all of it out to anyone who traded me. If you all want to spread the nice behavior, its always good to give a gift, so do it more guys. The server will survive without me, but at least I know I did a nice thing.

Now any goodbyes, we'll miss yous, or "get the fock out IzzyHal I always hated you" will be nice.
Apologies for the world chats, though I hope some of you found me entertaining D:

Bye new community, <3
Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 09:13 pm by izzyhal

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
Aww take care Izzy, nice meeting you.

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline Blacklace

• Support cannibalism = Bite Me!
I'd like to say I'm sad to see you go but omg I am gonna enjoy the peace and quiet without your waffle all over wc lol :D

"I'm right behind teenagers who are tired of being harassed by their dumb parents! Take a stand now! Move out of home, find work and pay your own way - while you're still clever enough and know everything."

Offline vaine123

Take care with what ever you do. I do not know you, but I have seen you on the WC.

Have a good one.
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.

Offline I_SeekU

LMAO, was fun man, and out of all the things to make me read it....nude pictures? Have fun wereever you go.

Offline BloodLust

• I only drink the blood of my enemies!
Milfy!! so mean with your sig! T.T *bites her* lol

Offline izzyhal

Awww yeah, comments like a Bawse. Cheers everyone =]

Offline SeemsLegit

UGHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID YOU QUIT QQ
Good luck with what ever you do Izzy .-.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline tragedy

D: I'm gonna miss my butt-monkey (Izzy). I'll just be forced to pester you on Skype and make my hubby stalk you. I'm sure you'll enjoy that very much. Take care, darlin', and don't cause too much trouble where you're going :3
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Izzy, we didn't talk much, and we didn't have to, but we could.

2-3 short conversations we had was enough to show me
that you are real, honest man and you deserve all respect.

You are right, this community will survive without you.
(And still be here if you one day can come back.)

But I would just be happier if you could stay.

Things change, yes, but this change came a bit too fast for me.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline izzyhal

Real Honest Man? Wow, you clearly didn't have many conversations with me D:

However, what is your game name, I can't seem to click from your forum name (SORRY!)
And thanks for the kind words, <3