Epic Perfect World

Voting 2 different users same timer

Offline dgansel

There are two people in my household who play Epic Perfect World, on two seperate computers with two very seperate accounts and the only thing in common is the internet we use....but only one of us at a time can vote. If the other tries to vote after the other has already done so they get the 6 hour timer saying that they are unable to vote. Any solution to this?

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
The voting sites have only ever allowed one vote per IP address. I think you can PM Agatio on the forums and talk to him about setting it up so both of you can vote. At least he used to do that, not sure if he does anymore.

Offline CENT

lot of people have this issue including me and my wife, but cant change it for us or everyone with dual accounts will take advantage of the situation and get double the gold.

Offline zardoka

i have same problem , 2 comp. whit 2 accont

Offline GoldenArrow

• Characters: rank, Gotika, Goldenarrow, MeganPendragon
 :( Same here my account and the account of my son, I can vote but when he try to vote in his computer say he cant vote need wait 6 hour.

He lose his Gold.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
all I can suggest is if you settle that one will vote on one voting website, one on second, I really don't see better solution, otherwise people would abuse the voting =/

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Lol. If there are (let's say) 3 people on the same IP, they all should be paying for internet service. Thats 3 x less than the price of what would one person pay. So, you pay less, you get less cubi. Get ur own IP adress or gtfo. You can't have best of both worlds.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline katha

I caqn abuse the voting system but i don't want  :P bro aga would hate me and i don't want  :(

Offline boogy

ok Elly u tell my how my 13 year old sister can have her own internet.

1 cant sign a contractn ot old enough

2 doesnth ave a job not old enough

3 gtfo of the thread if your just going to flame

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Lol. If there are (let's say) 3 people on the same IP, they all should be paying for internet service. Thats 3 x less than the price of what would one person pay. So, you pay less, you get less cubi. Get ur own IP adress or gtfo. You can't have best of both worlds.
LOL
Ok, you refreshed the atmosphere.
Nice joke.

Now we can return to serious attempts to find solution, if there is one.

~~~~~

But I'm afraid that the problem is with sites that receive votes.
THEY are the ones that allow just single votes from same address.

I'm not sure that Aga can do anything about it.

At least not safely.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

T r i f o r c e

No worries thats just Elly saying ' Hi how are ya im good Ty and hows ur sister? tell her i said hi and il vote for her on my Pc :) and ur very welcome its no trouble at all...

I think she meant to say that ..

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I was joking relax lol

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

T r i f o r c e

See shes a sweet person ^^ lets group hugz

Offline GoldenArrow

• Characters: rank, Gotika, Goldenarrow, MeganPendragon
The problem is now because before 40 cubis, 6 hours I vote in my computer and my son vote in his computer and no problems. At same time.

T r i f o r c e

Some players and staff on previous post, maybe u and ur son can choose both 1 site to vote or split up the time like ur son votes 2 times in the morning mid day and u vote in the evening and night ?