Epic Perfect World

TO the GM

Offline XxHYFUxX

I have said somethings in the last few hours when this got fixed that was not ok for me to say I have gotten help removing any negative post I made and this is my chance to say i'm sorry for my anger I don't normally get that way and i don't like myself when i act like that Please forgive me for acting like a jack ass.... You Gm work so hard and must feel under like we are a bunch of ungrateful player but i want to stand up and say I'm sorry and I will try my hardest to make it up to each and everyone of you
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
I'm actually glad someone made a thread like this. I was out eating with my family, so I'm not aware of what you said, but I personally think a lot more people need to take from your example and think twice about some of the things they've said since the rollback.

I can only imagine how some of the GMs must feel at this point, with people constantly bitching to them about something that wasn't necessarily their fault, and being ungrateful for all the things they're trying to do to make up for what happened.

Offline Turtles

Yea people just have to understand that shitz happens and sometimes its thing that are out of thier control. Yea you had shit load of hrs inyour char but in the end its still a game that char can be lvled again. And the /. Are doing what they can ya gotta realize that and not take it out on them. Your not proven nothing only showing where your maturity level is at. Be gratefull they got a good stable server for us to enjoy.
0.o

Offline [RIP]Ken

I think people have a right to be upset and to complain.   As long as it's not hurtful or personal.   Don't drag it out for long periods of time, say what you gotta say then move on.   I wasn't really pissed off, but I was disappointed I lost a lot of materials and EC not to mention the time I put in to gathering both.   A mistake was made, there is nothing I can do about it.   They are doing their best to make up for it so that to me makes a big difference and that's why I will continue playing on this server...

Happy Gaming
[RIP]KEN,BiPolar,Drexell,[RIP]Sin,TROLL,TINY

Offline jackal0628

Honestly, I was pretty flippin pissed when I found out I lost all my shit. I had my seeker at 148 just the other day and I find out the next day I lost all my gear and lvls and had to start back from lvl 1. But I'm thankful this server is at least a working one. And I'm glad there's friendly gm's here.
Grubbebo 148 sage seeker
_Roman_ 121 sage psy
Hatsuharu 132 demon sin

T r i f o r c e

No worries sir Muffdiver u did what u could make apoligies and go on' we all say someting once in awhile that we dont mean, or we meant it at that time cause of feelings and it clouded our better judgement.

And im not sure but i think EPW rather want real opinions and feelings, then just lol at everything and dont care and ive seen other posts of u like this one most are positive some negative but in all u do care for the server :) thats all there is

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
I was as hacked off as anyone but the bottom line fopr me in this whole thing is 1 the accident happend while the GM staff was fixing it so we could not be scammed... 2 once it all panned out they gave us tones of events, a cubi bonus for 5 days and an exp bonus for 5 days, and to anyone that donated in that 0 day loss replaced thier cubi with a bonus.

I have played PWI for 2.5 yrs, and another 1.5 yrs on LMS Exordium, Fallen Angel/Blue Dragon, Arise/Descent, and numerous others. Maybe I should not have named them out right but I assure u all as Epic PW members and Family Mistakes were made on all of these servers and people screwed by those mistakes... and the best that any player on any of those servers ever got was a solid Fack u play or leave.

When I saw folks pissed and threating to leave all I could do ws laugh as I have been tot he places they would be going to and know upfront they will never get treated as well as Epic Staff treated us for our losses

While so many wasted so much time QQ'ing and Bitching and throwing Tantrums I was able to no only gain numerous lvls back but improved my armour status and started a new char as well.

I know this has been long winded But I really just want to say Thank You to each and every member of the GM and GS staff here at Epic and the way they handled this crisis is why I will never leave this server and will recruit as many of my friends on other servers to come here.

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline XxHYFUxX

I'm working on rebuild it that all we can do i know how many hours that the staff put in to and still is BTW guys Agatio must love all of us like his children to but up with all the crap we fling his way everyday he is a good man and i respect him more now for that way he has take a crappy situation and turned it in to a positive we love you man
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
I agree and had made a similar thread before this one.. they sure to put up with alot and for that i thank them all <33
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

&#65332; &#65362; &#65353; &#65350; &#65359; &#65362; &#65347; &#65349;

Amen Brother .. we are Lucky to play here i hope Agatio and his staff feel the same about us

and Amen sister :)

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Amen Brother .. we are Lucky to play here i hope Agatio and his staff feel the same about us

and Amen sister :)

was about to say tri im a women D:
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

&#65332; &#65362; &#65353; &#65350; &#65359; &#65362; &#65347; &#65349;

Ofc ur a Woman sweetheart * gigles *