Epic Perfect World

Morai and Gear

So with the morai what will be included to fit into the epic perfect world universe?
are the mobs going to be our lvl is the instances going to be tougher?
and will we be getting new gear like in normal pwi there all kind of stage two of gear will we gear dragon gear stage 2 and 3 or get a whole new set of armor in total

Offline luvyoshiluv

I honestly, at this point, just want the new skills. >.<

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I honestly, at this point, just want the new skills. >.<

Me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, let's chit-chat a bit:

Gear higher than Dragon (say, "Thunder") would require higher lvl, then new instances would have to be harder, then GV and Warsong would be easier but we would need the whole new XP scales (for levels, mobs, bosses), new level cap (155?), new drop scale, and so on...

LOT of work.

At least EC/Rap/Canny/WC drop rates would finally have to be higher and obtaining Nirvy and Dragon sets easier.

Then (for example):
"Thunder HA" would be forged from Nirvy HA and "Luminance Orbs",
"Thunder AA" would be forged from Nirvy AA and "Corona Rings",
"Thunder LA" would be forged from Nirvy LA and "Shroud Scales",

or in Order forges requiring some Prestige points.

Replace these names with desired ones... :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gear higher than Dragon (say, "Thunder") would require higher lvl, then new instances would have to be harder, then GV and Warsong would be easier but we would need the whole new XP scales (for levels, mobs, bosses), new level cap, new drop scale, and so on...

LOT of work.

At least EC/Rap/Canny/WC drop rates would finally have to be higher and obtaining Nirvy and Dragon sets easier.

Then (for example):

Or just upgraded 150 gear :P

It would have to be on a timer or something because dragon gear at the moment is very powerful.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

fryslanboppe81

new gear would be fun but .. do we realy need it ? i like the gears we have now, i just look forward to skills etc :)

oooh u know what would be awesome... if we could color the armor and weapons or maybe extra slots for SFX stones like blood or moonligh or warm fuzzy rainbow effect ;)

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Bosses/mobs in new Morai instances could also be very powerful. :)

But I also like the gear as it is now.

Offline soulmest28

• Beginner
HHMMM i suggest a full option gear for the last gear lvl. maybe 8-10 option will do, a gear with Vit, Str, Dex, Int, Accuracy, Crit, Evasion, Phsical res/Mgical res, Interval, Channeling, double dmg, Phsyca/Magical atk.

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
am i the only one who would like to have a higher level cap and gear past the 150 dragon? i made a barb yesterday hes already almost 150 he will be in like 1 or 2 more days. it seems that there should be something past 150  :-[

*Also there still should be 5 aps 1 dmg no req. fist. just something to help all the classes who are not sins. D: having several classes ive found chi to be an annoyance once you die or log on.*
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
am i the only one who would like to have a higher level cap and gear past the 150 dragon? i made a barb yesterday hes already almost 150 he will be in like 1 or 2 more days. it seems that there should be something past 150  :-[

*Also there still should be 5 aps 1 dmg no req. fist. just something to help all the classes who are not sins. D: having several classes ive found chi to be an annoyance once you die or log on.*

148-150 takes 3 billion xp, it is not an easy task. For now the level cap will stay at 150. Once decent is out we have hundreds of different ideas for endgame content to be added. Including our own exclusive epicpw mount.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
148-150 takes 3 billion xp, it is not an easy task. For now the level cap will stay at 150. Once decent is out we have hundreds of different ideas for endgame content to be added. Including our own exclusive epicpw mount.
okay lol im just the no life person who hits 1-150 in 2 day  :'( maybe i should try a more challenging class ;D
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Adding new gear is kind of complicated, in regular pwi they WANT to make previous stuff useless & add new content for people to cash on. Here I'm guessing undoing every bit of content so far isn't the goal so gear will have to be somewhat balanced out.

Endgame content: Skillbooks maybe? People make tons of alts here so theres a high demand. A tough instance for books would probably be quite worthwhile.

PVP-gear perhaps? The complete opposite of regular pwi morai gear. Gear that is more powerfull in pvp but not pve to give people something to aim for endgame without ruining the PVE content (not sure if this can be done though).

Higher level/ tougher EC farming area maybe.  (Including physical immune caster versions to balance out APS advantage on high HP.)

Just some ideas =)

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
Me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gear higher than Dragon (say, "Thunder") would require higher lvl, then new instances would have to be harder, then GV and Warsong would be easier but we would need the whole new XP scales (for levels, mobs, bosses), new level cap (155?), new drop scale, and so on...

LOT of work.

Then (for example):

i love the idea of a gear set after the Nirvy (145) make something stronger then 145 but not as strong as the dragon. the players who dont have access to a credit card can still get strong gear. with out buying demonic tokens. i know some peopple cant be on all the time so they cant be voting alot or dont have time to grind the ec, normal coins to make demonic gear. with moari coming out adding an instance you have to do to get the mats for the 150 "Thunder." the difference between the nirvy and dragon is to great. ive never seen a full nirvy kill a full dragon :P. just the idea of something easy to access and a little less then even match to the dragon. with the mass of alts people may have makes it easier to get good gear with out the extrema effort of getting the 2400 some what ec to make full demonic to later on turn dragon. but just an idea ;D even if it doesnt go through still something to think about :o
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
My eample was trying to picture "Thunder" as pointless (too much work to introduce it); I thought of it as lvl 155 gear.

~~~~~~~~

Collecting 2740 EC for full single weapon set, plus 300 for each additional weapon, to make tokens at Event Items forge is really pain in the "S". And then just to find someone to open Warsong is sometimes hopeless, not mentioning classes unable to solo it.

Problem is pretty low EC drop rate in the game.

Just one example: took me 8 days full of all five white Divine Contracts each day to finally get one blue. Before that also several days, and so on. Purple one never got for about 6-7 weeks of play.
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:25 am by geriatrix

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
My eample was trying to picture "Thunder" as pointless (too much work to introduce it); I thought of it as lvl 155 gear.

~~~~~~~~

Collecting 2740 EC for full single weapon set, plus 300 for each additional weapon, to make tokens at Event Items forge is really pain in the "S". And then just to find someone to open Warsong is sometimes hopeless, not mentioning classes unable to solo it.

Problem is pretty low EC drop rate in the game.

Just one example: took me 8 days full of all five white Divine Contracts each day to finally get one blue. Before that also several days, and so on. Purple one never got for about 6-7 weeks of play.
i totally agree with the low ec drop rate. ive wasted an entire day 8 hours grinding ec i got maybe 150-200 and to get the 2400 2740?? ec for full demonic set it takes to long. if anything at least make there be an easier way to get ec. from the low drop rate the prices are sky rocketing. ive seen prices around west for 4.3m-5.5m+ coins for a full set  of idk ill say 2740 ec at the low end of 4m each is over some insane number. i personally think lik 9/10 epicpw players will agree... the ec drop rate needs to increase :/
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:41 am by Lenx3
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
You can farm quite nice quantities of EC in GV, as well as level to 150 there while doing it for one.
Then theres also  BH, 1 BH gives you some EC, and then the blue/purple quest possibly another 50/100 each. 
Other events like spider, ares, random mob invasions. They all give some EC & nice stuff. Not to mention the weekly events like Celestial Tigers (Gives lots of EC & usefull stuff)

Dragon gear may not be as quick and easy in no time as the rest but it by no means requires a creditcard.