Epic Perfect World

Is this realy necessary?

Offline machi0506

• Beginner
I realy like this server by alot but i cant take those ppl who realy take the game a way to far by speaking out their brainless shit...sorry, but on this server are ppl from all over the world and we all should try to respect eachother, doesnt matter what color, cultur or nationality...we are all here for the same reason...TO PLAY AND HAVE FUN. Btw  i wonder why the GMs just warned once about the words and language and even they kept going nothin happend from GMs side.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
yea i just went afk when that crap happend it bothers me.. and blacklist isnt big enough to block all these 2 year olds running around.  >:(
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline XxHYFUxX

I agree the kinda garbage along with a lot of other Vulgar crap is why I get so mad when I'm online I really wish that if could just stop but there will always be some one that has to be that way ..... and yes I know the meaning of my own name but i have never talked like that in WC......I have logged out to save myself from going off many times
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Just going to say I don't announce when I mute people. Keep that in mind :3

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^
I agree the kinda garbage along with a lot of other Vulgar crap is why I get so mad when I'm online I really wish that if could just stop but there will always be some one that has to be that way ..... and yes I know the meaning of my own name but i have never talked like that in WC......I have logged out to save myself from going off many times

Yeah it gets a bit much sometimes :)  I like to read world chat for people selling stuff, making squads, and to eat popcorn whilst watching a bit of drama, sometimes there are fun convos on WC.  I also BL people, clean it out now and then..... yes, you can Black List, but surely there's got be a limit to how much is allowed in WC?  Considering the rules of Epic PW. 

I'm pretty broad-minded and got a dirty sense of humour, but when I see jokes about raping nine-year old girls... yeah some individuals don't know when to stop!  They wouldn't dare say half that crap in a real life situation.  See anything OTT, just screenshot it and send it to a GM/Agatio, let 'em deal it.

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Its disgraceful I hate those people who are always causing drama and making jokes about racism and anal birth and stuff its horrible. Ban Bowy now please I am highly offended also ban Sabee for screaming the other day D:< (Joking I know she has 0% chance of getting banned because a certain gm loves her, not mentioning any names.. agatio(ily sabe q_q)(Bracketception o,..,o))
Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 04:19 pm by Asator
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Tiny, I want you.
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Infinitum

• To infinity.
I'm sorry, but to some extent, you really need to just be able to ignore it. I'm not saying what they said is ok, nor am I saying that they should be able to get away with it, but you're gonna run into people like this everywhere. EVERYWHERE. I've played on about 7 or 8 different private servers and this type of stuff has been on every one of them. If you post in forums and complain about it 3 times a day, you're just giving these people what they want: attention. If we were able to PM a GM with screens like this and the GMs handle it discretely, or if people could just IGNORE world chat for 10 minutes when this stuff starts up and not give them the satisfaction of getting a rise out of people, all of this would go away.

Also, if the GMs could change the filters for chat (I don't know how complicated that is so this might be completely unrealistic) to block words like "nigger" and "nazi," that would help deter talk like this. Just a suggestion.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Albert Einstein

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
That you don't see us doesn't mean we aren't there. I banned tha person for a day.

But I agree with you, I'm also tired of these things that have been going on lately.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
OMG FOX I JIZZED IN MY PANTS WHEN I SAW UR SIG DAYUM THAT'S SOME SEXY SHIT.
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Angelica

Its disgraceful I hate those people who are always causing drama and making jokes about racism and anal birth and stuff its horrible. Ban Bowy now please I am highly offended also ban Sabee for screaming nigger the other day D:< (Joking I know she has 0% chance of getting banned because a certain gm loves her, not mentioning any names.. agatio(ily sabe q_q)(Bracketception o,..,o))
:normal-25:
Last Edit: Feb 17, 2015, 09:15 am by Ɗulcet

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
unfortune stuff like this will always happen today is 1 person tomorrow will be other person, filter the words wont do anything cus they can put a dot between the letters just to escape the filters , and tbh ppl only do this to get some attention lol i dont think they meant what they say , and like Infinitum said " if people could just IGNORE world chat for 10 minutes when this stuff starts up and not give them the satisfaction of getting a rise out of people, all of this would go away." so ignore the person he just want to feel like "i'm so cool, look at me trolling WC and ppl talk back at me ". And gms cant be  24/7 online lol they need their sleep also lol, so dont feed the troll in Wc when this happens or it wont end.

fryslanboppe81

sorry for ur post machi, but this is better
Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 02:13 pm by Ragnarok

ruse

well maybe im also part to blame sometimes when im typo or someone else is, then comes a grammar nazi and correct me. maybe ppl like Bowy takes the limit further maybe without knowing or wanting and hurts ppl feelings and the limit is different from where we come from and how we are raised and experience life.

Many know about nazi and fascists maybe u know alot or little, world history is full of rascisme and slavery and it wont ever stop either! so ask urself a qstion do u want blood on ur hands and support ppl who think they are superior over the lifes of others and hurt the victems and their families who experienced war or crime against them.

I live in holland i never seen war i dont know what hunger is or brutality, but i remember my grand parents stories telling how NSB or nazi walked in the meadow with my granmas neighbour and after awhile they came back but the man was gone ...
this story happend in Fryslan in Deinum and my granma was 7 years old and these kinds of stories are all around the world trough history and still happens at the moment u read this. remember that please when u have a fantasy how great ur race or believes are and spit on the billion souls and say fck u im better then U

If that isnt enough for ip bann then what would bann someone, insult a GM ? hack ? Vote cheating ? or maybe im on the wrong server or game and people realy dont understand what a real insult is. cause i seen many players and staff who care ive seen it on the forums and pm from players and Gms i never seen that on any server but here.

if u want to laugh about this post take it out on me! and not others, i hope ppl will think before they speak or act or maybe we need others rules last week was just to much hating and negative remarks, i want to have fun here and be the merry blonde guy who asks stupid questions makes dumb jokes and spam forums with bullsht.

Sorry i didnt want to type this because of all the negative energy already lately, but i just did ..

Too long, didn't read.

News flash, everyone's been through something or knows someone who has. Some people can joke about it instead of being uptight and humorless. Does it go too far sometimes? Probably. Does whining and raging make them do it even more? Absolutely. Screenshot, submit ticket, blacklist. Thank you, bye.