6 vs. 6 event
11 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Poll: What event you want to see next?

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
I'm going to make another monthly or so event, and I want to know which one would you all like best, so vote! (:

Guild vs. Guild consists on picking a set number fo players from each guild to represent it and fight against others.

Best of class consists on fighting others from your own class.

6 vs. 6 event...no need to further tell you what this is.

Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:54 pm by Asator
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-
both sound pretty good :O can we has both plox?

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
Certainly I could try, vacations comming soon. Meaning a lot of couch potato time.  ;D
Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:15 am by Asator

-Retired-

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
I prefer the guild v guild or 6v6. Eh, both will probably be the same thing anyways.

The thing with best of class is that it'll take way too long lol. Can you imagine two psychics duking it out in white voodoo?  ???

or

Two barbs duking it out? :< both with a ton of HP?

Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I voted for best of the class, but it would be only fun it was in duel. It would take too long in normal way because classes are same equips (ok, maybe not all venos and clerics but still), and clerics should be forbidden to heal, as well as other classes. This was also suggested before but thrown away because in 1.3.6 there were no genies and for some classes it was 1st stun -> win. Now that you have faith skill on genie, this is actually more of a reasonable event with equal chances for both players to win.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
I am looking forward to sin vs sin , even if it will be based on luck ( damn tidal )
Still a enjoyable event . :D
I bet the best fights to watch will be : ea vs ea , but thats only me .
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Class vs  class would be a very intresting thing to say.. my votes on that  :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline xXkonanXx

I would like to have a guild vs guild or best class event. Just to see other BMs out there and learn more combos from them, and to see who's the top guild out there.
Im the best that ever did it, and got away with it

Offline Anima

Guild v guild is the most interesting, can solve the problems of many players who complain that their guild is to small and they take just gank in pk and the major guilds on the server are good just because they have the number. If the guild v guild is not possible then i vote for class v class.

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
I prefer the guild v guild or 6v6. Eh, both will probably be the same thing anyways.

The thing with best of class is that it'll take way too long lol. Can you imagine two psychics duking it out in white voodoo?  ???

or

Two barbs duking it out? :< both with a ton of HP?

I voted for best of the class, but it would be only fun it was in duel. It would take too long in normal way because classes are same equips (ok, maybe not all venos and clerics but still), and clerics should be forbidden to heal, as well as other classes. This was also suggested before but thrown away because in 1.3.6 there were no genies and for some classes it was 1st stun -> win. Now that you have faith skill on genie, this is actually more of a reasonable event with equal chances for both players to win.

I'd find a way to make it enjoyable and not 1 hour fights. Duels are indeed a good option, we'll see.

-Retired-

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I am looking forward to sin vs sin , even if it will be based on luck ( damn tidal )
Still a enjoyable event . :D
I bet the best fights to watch will be : ea vs ea , but thats only me .

Luck? not really, genie skills and pots require a good timing or else you would fail, so the best one using his skills + genie + pots, will probably win.
In the case pots are allowed. Though in all last events they were
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

ruse

6v6 is more balanced imo.

Guild v guild is difficult because people cry about the numbers that they have online.

Best of each class takes too long. Yeaaaah, let's have barbs with 60k hp 1v1 for day... or in my case, clerics healing themselves for 40 minutes. You'd have to like, set a time limit and make them duel it out to avoid everything taking years.
Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 01:26 pm by Ruse

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
6v6 is more balanced imo.

Guild v guild is difficult because people cry about the numbers that they have online.

Best of each class takes too long. Yeaaaah, let's have barbs with 60k hp 1v1 for day... or in my case, clerics healing themselves for 40 minutes. You'd have to like, set a time limit and make them duel it out to avoid everything taking years.

There would be a set number of players form each guild to make it equal.

And with best of class there would be rules like that in order to avoid endless fights which would obviously take place with some classes.

-Retired-

Offline The__Sky

I agree with Elly on duels if we did the class vs class, but for clerics or sins or w/e healing and stealthing are skills, and I'm not just saying this because I'm a cleric, its just I'm tired of people saying in a 1v1..."wtf stop healing" or when im kiting, "Running running running is that all you know how to do...." its annoying, let the class use their skills...the person that is better at the class will find a way around the healing, stealthing, S.O.S, ginormous hp and etc -Just my opinion

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
If we did duels, I'd like if it was best 2/3 or best 3/5. Simply because in some situations, one tiny mistake would cost you a duel that wouldn't cost you a 1v1.