Epic Perfect World

This server is terribly unbalanced.

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I've played many servers and I never saw a server where melee classes got such an advantage vs casters.
I would suggest to remove those sacred stones from game (never saw them on other server) it would balance classes more. I bet everyone is against this suggestion, cause everyone has a melee main and they don't wanna get nerfed. But it's crap to see west full of melees, variety ftw
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
yea i prefer veno but i can put a sin in its place. i havent really fought any other classes as i dont pk often only duel.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I agree.
-20% more damage on cape > 0.06 seconds of channeling skill
-faster chi building
-more hp and equal attacks
-physical attack buffs stacking with each other, whereas none of magic attack buffs stack
-sacred stones:
 -chance to purify while attacking and caster is OP when it has chance to be purified while under attack
 -reduce physical defense every 3 hits
 -and more advantages

If this is still not an advantage, idk what to say anymore.

-------

btw: Imbalanced*
Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 03:52 pm by Elly

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Will Descent skills balance the game more? Or not really? I don't know, since I haven't tested them.. Because I don't want to make some weaker classes now stronger if things may change with the patch...

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
meh i say just remove tideborn class i saw this on a diff server and it works very well or just make them perm blue named so people can use sins just to farm
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yes but doing that will make alot of ppl upset. i miss the old pw as much as the next but things do change. it just needs more balance is all... which can be difficult to achive
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
meh i say just remove tideborn class
not gonna happen
It can be done much simpler, there are these blessings:
http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/22198
I can make custom blessings for classes that are considered as underpowered, for example archers slightly lack of defense, so they could get for example +10 def level box

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
you may need to do that for most magic classes  :)
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I think the first step should be removing sacred stones, cause they are clearly umbalancing melees from casters.
Lately Realized it doesn't care at all if I am buffed or not, the only way to save my ass from a 150 sin is with genie, and many times it's useless cause my charm doesn't even tick, and if I use expel on time they can just stunlock me till effect is out or they can purge me with 150 bow...
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
^ Fact!
I'm not one to complain but Pizza has a point, If a lv 150 Sin pops out of stealth i Automatically use expel if i choose not to, its pretty much automatic death for me....
The Stones stack with genie skills, 3chi spark, armor break.... its just crazy....
Edit:
That doesn't not taking away from the the fact that Wizards can pretty much 1 shot any class(if you're lucky, but sin doesn't need luck ^^).......
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline DeadAngel

Will Descent skills balance the game more? Or not really? I don't know, since I haven't tested them.. Because I don't want to make some weaker classes now stronger if things may change with the patch...

Decent have many skills for each class to be better in pvp. Veno's can turn people into voodoo dolls, wizzie has a invincibility skill against melee damage and can make a person hp go back to it's previous place before the charm ticked. There are also skills that give Archers the ability to go stealth and a hella more.

Would taking out the sacred stones probably help balance this even more? Yea, those adds are crazy. As I'm sure many Casters would agree.

Would taking out the TB race help, not really. Granted this server should just go ahead and throw Psy out the window because of how much they've nerf them. But other than that they wouldn't take out the TB race cuz way too many people have a sin and would positively rage quit if it were to happen.

Should something be given to the casters to give them a one up? Yea I would think so, if melee classes can get all the extra stuff then Casters should as well.

Offline CENT

Agreed 100% 150 mystic extremely disappointed with pvp pizza happy and angel all exactly correct. I've started playing a couple melee class (not sin) and the advantages are terrible.

Descent will not balance it.
Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:33 pm by CENT

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
only prob its make psy again op, no?
i think slowdown flying mounts also help a bit vs melee, coz have more time to cast if u avoid a stun lock
Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:49 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I think the first step should be removing sacred stones, cause they are clearly umbalancing melees from casters.
Lately Realized it doesn't care at all if I am buffed or not, the only way to save my ass from a 150 sin is with genie, and many times it's useless cause my charm doesn't even tick, and if I use expel on time they can just stunlock me till effect is out or they can purge me with 150 bow...

Exactly. Before there were genies, you were able to tank 2 stuns and more from a BM, cause while stunned you couldn't do anything. Now that there are genies, you have to use one to defend against sins (even some other melees), whereas they don't need one to be able to kill you. Do I need to remind of how expel costs almost as twice as occult ice, only to last 1.5 x more than it? Also, if not remove the sacred stones, remove armor crush stone and replace it with some other stone. Cause, as I already said, continuous physical defense reduction is really OP, plus to that, physical attack buffs stack.

@Cent (too lazy to quote but still not too lazy to write this sentence)
o_o Disappointed with mystics? lol I hit 4-5k on mystic, and they hit 10k with soul absorb on me =.=, plus they can heal themselves aaaand also have pets as me.

This thread is turning into another awmagodfishsoop thread
Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:55 pm by Elly

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline CENT

Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 07:55 pm by CENT