Epic Perfect World

Cleric Builds

Offline XxHYFUxX

I have been asked for while by a few people how to best build a Cleric so here is the best over all build I have found it covers both support and Full attack cleric builds hope it will help someone..

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Full_Support_Cleric_Guide
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Heavy cleric > vit cleric for TW support imo

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Heavy cleric > vit cleric for TW support imo

yea coz exist 300 hp gaia stone and uber eq, the 10 hp from vit pretty low, even that i think still pure mag build viable in few case if in cleric squad have somebody who defend the cleric (example archer/sin).

150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
More HP? Not bad idea, but in that case less def, and you lose HP faster. Harder to heal.
More def? Not bad idea, but you have less HP.
Yes, but you lose it slower and heal faster.

I don't use HP stones on me (AA build).
I use 4 gear pieces with 4 pdef stones each, and 2 pieces with 4 mdef stones each.
Belt pdef, necklace mdef.

HA, LA or HA/LA build survives better in PvP, but I don't PK.
Also, less mage stats lowers "base magic attack" and every heal skill depends on it.
Lower mage means lower healing.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.
I usually use pdef neck/belt, and a mix of hp/def stones, but I think I'm going to pinch your setup Geriatrix, thank you for the info!

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
One of these days I will try both Belt and Neck pdef.

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
It's a shame pure magic cleric isn't viable cause of the unbalance of classes, but it might get fixed soon and pure mag clerics get a chance, atm the only "viable" cleric build is heavy, tho you will only be able to support, damage isn't that great
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
meh, I got pure mag cleric and in PvP I am doing just fine, but the problem with shell persists, it lasts for too short ...

Offline Delirium

meh, I got pure mag cleric and in PvP I am doing just fine, but the problem with shell persists, it lasts for too short ...

More mana is needed! :D

And if you know what you're doing either can be as effective, though I do like my half AA half HA cleric.

PS. Vit clerics make me shudder. x.x

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Enraged

The annoying thing is, idk how the PvP on this server really works. So I have no clue how to build.
People say there's an imbalance, but I rarely see any PvP to observe how each class works on one another on this server.
Hi.

Offline Delirium

The annoying thing is, idk how the PvP on this server really works. So I have no clue how to build.
People say there's an imbalance, but I rarely see any PvP to observe how each class works on one another on this server.

Depends on playstyle, I prefer a support cleric so I do my best to bolster my defences to make me more tanky so I can heal for longer keeping my team alive.

Mhm. x'D

Offline aceyxx

I've done both AA and HA clerics on this server and they both work in PVP. Basically I see it as

AA Less survivability, more offensive >> take this route if you do a lot of 1v1s
Even if you do build an AA cleric, you'll never deal as much damage as the next offensive mage class, i.e wizard, psychic, venomancer etc.

HA More survivability, less offensive >> take this if you group PK a lot.
I stayed as a HA build since I group PK'd more than I 1v1'd (am generally a nice person that don't pvp xD) I stayed alive long enough to either keep numbers of the other team busy, support the team and deal an OK damage to assist the main DD in the party.

As for mana, I've never had a mana problem. Charms are readily available anyway

Offline Delirium

I've done both AA and HA clerics on this server and they both work in PVP. Basically I see it as

AA Less survivability, more offensive >> take this route if you do a lot of 1v1s
Even if you do build an AA cleric, you'll never deal as much damage as the next offensive mage class, i.e wizard, psychic, venomancer etc.

HA More survivability, less offensive >> take this if you group PK a lot.
I stayed as a HA build since I group PK'd more than I 1v1'd (am generally a nice person that don't pvp xD) I stayed alive long enough to either keep numbers of the other team busy, support the team and deal an OK damage to assist the main DD in the party.

As for mana, I've never had a mana problem. Charms are readily available anyway

So you've never had a problem with plume shell not staying up for more than a couple of seconds because APS sins destroy your MP, morseo if HA/AA? I find this very hard to belive. ._.

Mhm. x'D

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
More mana is needed! :D

And if you know what you're doing either can be as effective, though I do like my half AA half HA cleric.

PS. Vit clerics make me shudder. x.x

Now you've made me curious.

HA/AA combination means you have enough Str for any HA armor piece. Whay are some of your pieces AA then? Their Mage Def?

I must try full HA build with Mage Def shards and compare it with few HA/AA combinations.

Fortunately, Stat Reset is not hard on this server. We can experiment and learn.