Epic Perfect World

Revamped Twilight Temple Guide

Offline angelnokare

now assuming that  TT3-3 is even harder than 2-3 how the hack u do that o.O u said u can tt3-3 with demonic gear but i cant 2-3 with dragon? whats the catch here can some1 explain

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
just build a aps bm or sin guys with bh and auto pot its really simple i use to farm tt 3-3 everyday 

Offline angelnokare

just build a aps bm or sin guys with bh and auto pot its really simple i use to farm tt 3-3 everyday
am not that advanced in the game to know what bh and auto pot are or where to get so if you could tell me that it would be gr8

Opulence

am not that advanced in the game to know what bh and auto pot are or where to get so if you could tell me that it would be gr8
Not sure what bh = except bounty hunter if someone could elaborate. 
-
But you can get auto-recovery stone at god's giving 2nd tab, make sure to keep it in your inventory at all times for auto-pot to work:
Press "H" and put in whichever pot you want to use & set the percent for it to be activated at.
*Remember: You have to press "H" every time you log that toon + select the option(s) you want then press confirm in order to activate auto-pot.*

Offline angelnokare

Not sure what bh = except bounty hunter if someone could elaborate.
-
But you can get auto-recovery stone at god's giving 2nd tab, make sure to keep it in your inventory at all times for auto-pot to work:
Press "H" and put in whichever pot you want to use & set the percent for it to be activated at.
*Remember: You have to press "H" every time you log that toon + select the option(s) you want then press confirm in order to activate auto-pot.*
that alone doesnt heal me yet right? i need to get some kind of pots?

Opulence

that alone doesnt heal me yet right? i need to get some kind of pots?
You can get basic pots to put in at god's giving. You can also use Holy Remedy if you have any etc.

Offline angelnokare

You can get basic pots to put in at god's giving. You can also use Holy Remedy if you have any etc.
oh .. nice that should be usefull, thanks!! :)

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
i have 3,33 aps sin, with 40k maks dmg, , my aps goes to 4,00 with quicken, or 5,00 with spark, yet i cant kill catastrophe, am using 2LA parts  weapon, and other is r8, i only get to like 50% health of the boss than it 1 shots me.. how do i kill that bully?

Opulence

i have 3,33 aps sin, with 40k maks dmg, , my aps goes to 4,00 with quicken, or 5,00 with spark, yet i cant kill catastrophe, am using 2LA parts  weapon, and other is r8, i only get to like 50% health of the boss than it 1 shots me.. how do i kill that bully?
1. Gotta make sure you have the required # of mobs killed. 
2. Have to duo this boss/can't be done solo (result = 1 shot). Bring in an alt just to auto attack or get a friend to help.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

Offline Vran

• Villain
I quit original pwi when r8 was put in CS, back in 2011 I guess.

Just started playing on this server for nostalgic reasons, I have some wonderful memories in this game.

Playing sin now and I like solo'ing stuff, every boss is easy except Forgotten Queen and Illusion lord.

Forgotten queen sometimes buffs itself with 5 aps and will kill you in seconds, just got be aware and runaway and use purge bow. 

Illusion lord is tricky, save and time triple spark to purify the debuff, if purify stone on weapon didn't proc. 

EC drop ranges from 800-1k max.. Sometimes you could get unlucky and get zero gold mats.. So around 400ec. 

Offline _Angel_

• Beginner
  • Characters: _Angel
  • Faction: Glorious
Very nice guide, it helped me lots. Thanks a bunch!

Offline Anjani

Is it me or in TT 2-3 last 2 bosses the one at platform and the one below, always make my aps sin stop attacking every 3-5 seconds? 😐

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Is it me or in TT 2-3 last 2 bosses the one at platform and the one below, always make my aps sin stop attacking every 3-5 seconds? 😐
not just those bosses that're doing it but yes.
:)

Offline Shashank Susngi

• Homestead Guru
  • Characters: rabid_dogg
I quit original pwi when r8 was put in CS, back in 2011 I guess.

Just started playing on this server for nostalgic reasons, I have some wonderful memories in this game.

Playing sin now and I like solo'ing stuff, every boss is easy except Forgotten Queen and Illusion lord.

Forgotten queen sometimes buffs itself with 5 aps and will kill you in seconds, just got be aware and runaway and use purge bow.

Illusion lord is tricky, save and time triple spark to purify the debuff, if purify stone on weapon didn't proc.

EC drop ranges from 800-1k max.. Sometimes you could get unlucky and get zero gold mats.. So around 400ec.
A little late to reply but it might help others, for forgotten queen use 3x range lvl 140 or 145 daggers. The boss literally won’t be able to touch you with aps, and for last boss either glitch by using alt and shadow teleport through the corner of the platform and if soloing , gets evil ward on genie, 5 aps with holy stone is a must. Just aps don’t use skills other than inner harmony and Rising dragon just to stay ready with 3 sparks. Keep your mouse cursor ready on sutra.
If anyone wants to join me for a guided tour, pm rabid_dogg , I do 3-3 thrice a day and back when 2x used to be a thing, I’d skip work for it 😆