Need Gm To help me with this type of person :D

Offline trungtrg

• Beginner
I really want you to do something about this =___=. Thank You so much ^^~

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
2.1. Serious insults such as family insults or racism.
Breaking this rule will result on the following:
1st. Player will be automaticly banned for 1day. (We here at EpicPW server wont allow any kind of family insults nor racism related insults).

I'll take care.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
this guy again :O

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I muted him about 7 hours ago, just a heads up, if you want to ban him then go ahead. (forgot to reply to this)
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Ugh this guy is always racist/raging at someone if u ban him he's going to spam wc with complaints and rq.
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm
Yeah, he's just begging for a ban isn't he? :)  And yeah, there's been some pretty offensive stuff on WC over the last few days, I just BL the worst offenders.  Should take SS really and send them to GMs.

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3

fryslanboppe81

Dont want to start negative post this would be the first.

But these persons should be investigated why they said what they did an if they realy meant to insult and not a joke or a way of to greet eachother inda hood way, permanment ip bann as a example

I think the staff is already on top of it and i hope we keep our friendly community cuz thats why im here, anyways il check forums everyday and blacklist these peeps an if possible SS

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Some people would react the same way if someone KS on them all the time. Or PK them every 2-3 min.
But:
Some people would react the same way if anyone else farm in same area, they want all mobs to belong to them and no "us mortals" can come.

In both cases we don't really know what happend.

~~~~~

Also, some other people wouldn't behave like that no matter what. I never did.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline zxdeathxz

AMMM y am i in trouble?

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
AMMM y am i in trouble?
If your destroyer, look at the ss, then read the rules, its a second offence but I think the first offence penalty was given.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

fryslanboppe81

yah i hear ya geriatrix but thats mmo isnt it ^^  sometimes probs sometimes fun it depends on who u are, some rage when theyre botherd some go apeshizzle when get killed some are indeed greedy and wont share but.. there is always a solution if ur open minded an have some manners,thats the fun of mmo its like ingame real world with real feelings.

Personly if ppl have probs of how i farm il ask if they know something better' they can join me or they go elsewere or il look for other spot, if i kill or get killed i dont take it personly besides if ur in pk u just look for trouble, and if i anoy someone and know it i excuse myself and if someone bothers me il ask whats the prob sometimes ppl have a bad day dont go yell at them then :) just hugz them or give he/she time and space.

but going rascist, there isnt any excuse or situation for that!

Ps. he/she is random next time il post il she/he ^^
Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 10:03 pm by Ragnarok

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Yes, this is mmo, and we can expect everything just like in RL. We are all real people of every kind in here. :)

For example, I have to go white to heal white named members of GV squad, and then I'm trapped in it for next 10 hours.

Later, when I go farming for my friend(s), I know I will be PK-ed and I accept that.
That's why I said I never act like that myself. I don't even fight back.
I just carry several [Guardian Scroll] and lose nothing.

I have no reason to be mad. I knew in advance what will be. :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline zxdeathxz

i am destroyer but tat masterboa dude or w.e i had wrong chated him and i even told him opops my bad i pmed u by accident me and my friends were talkin and he had wc and i clicked his name and pmed and so i get in trouble for this shit? relly u guys didnt even ask both parties what happened js

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
yea thats why i choose to not pk... to much drama.. i will just save it for tw =)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

fryslanboppe81

Nice going sister ;) yah that would save alot of Drama