Epic Perfect World

[CLOSED]Signature Request

Offline JuJuBeez

• MooooOooooOOoo~
09-25-12 UPDATE: THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED - it's unfair to keep you guys waiting on your requests. I officially do not have time to make anymore sigs. Perhaps I will return during the winter. Thanks everyone! If a mod can please close this thread for now. Thanks!

08-25-12 UPDATE: Since summer's about over for me and I'm going back to school, I can take requests, but will probably work on them over the weekend. So feel free to continue requesting if you guys don't mind the wait.

Hi everyone, I used to make a lot of signatures during my spare time and after seeing GM Glitter's thread closed, I thought I should open a signature request here. I wasn't sure if it should be on the general section or the off-topic section but here it is!

Here's link to some signatures I've made over the last couple years^^
Sub-albums include a variety of what I can make. They range from other mmo's, some anime, abstract, real people, etc.

I thought it might be great to make you guys some signatures! I will also be complying with a rule from GM Glitter - I will not make any signatures that contains inappropriate images. You are not required to provide an in-game picture of your character if you prefer not to. I cannot make animated GIFs or any kind of moving signatures.

Below is a basic criteria of what will help me in your request:

Name
Text
Size
- ie. 400x100, 500x150, etc.
Colors
Style (if any)
Image (provide link of possible)
- for those who are providing in-game images: if you can, please screen shot them during daytime (in-game) because taking a picture at night makes everything the same color and sometimes it can be hard to recover the original colors. Also, don't feel like you have to take a full-body shot because usually only the top half will be used :)

Quote the automated message: "Your [request] will be [taken] in the order it was received." ^__^

How to Add a Signature:
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2012, 02:05 am by JuJuBeez

Taking Signature Requests -  Click Here!

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
This would be very nice =]
Just make sure you get people aware
You Better Be Scared...

Offline JuJuBeez

• MooooOooooOOoo~
Thanks, how would I do that? -Bump-

Offline The__Sky

zomg im bumping this thread because we need something else on the hot topics/or whatever its called :P

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
If you're still making the signatures then I will gladly have one!

Name - Ninjas
Text (Something along the lines of...) - Epic Perfect World's Sexiest GM
Size - Your sig's size is fine.
Colors - As seen with my avatar picture, I really don't mind, blues and blacks are my normal colour choices but Syri drew me in pink D:
Style (if any) - Whatever works
Image (provide link of possible) - Forgot how to get the link for the pic that is my avatar.

:P

Honestly though whatever works, if your still doing them I'll broadcast it every few hours (when I remember to).
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline JuJuBeez

• MooooOooooOOoo~
@The__Sky: Thank you for the bump <3

@Ninja: Yay, first request of the thread!! Thank you for your support. I made one, and then came up with a monotoned color one so I'll put that up as well.

Link Here

Link Here

Please let me know if you need anything changed.
Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 05:39 am by JuJuBeez

Offline Archangel

oooh yes awesome Signatures ^^ its Totaly something for our smexy Ninja um maybe some Japanese Banzai colouring ? red yellow with shurikens and um a japanese sunset.

oooh right i talked with Fiera about info and tips about sites and programs for SFX for text and images
maybe we could make a certain club or just share info and tips to make even better Arts ^^ Ty
Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 06:44 am by Archangel

Offline MrUnkOowN

I want one boy who is Unkown something like that !
[move]Face The MrUnkOowN[/move]

Offline JuJuBeez

• MooooOooooOOoo~
@Archangel: Thanks for your comments. I tried to make some changes but it's not working out at the moment. A lot of the red tints are becoming pink X__x but I'll keep working at it when I get a chance :) If you guys plan to start something about tips and what not about gfx, I can add some of my input although I feel rather outdated. A lot of my techniques are probably about over a year old (been too busy to make sigs).

@MrUnkOwn: If you are requesting an animated signature, I neglected to include on my first post that I cannot make any animated signatures :( They aren't my specialty. If you'd like an inanimate signature, would you be so kindly as to provide more information? Thanks!

Offline MrUnkOowN

Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 10:27 am by MrUnkOowN

Offline Archangel

Ur welcome and Thank u Ms JuJu * blushes * i have a few sites maybe u could use them to spice some up :)

www.FlameWordMaker.com and www.FlamingText.com i found other sites but to use them alot of ads or pays
oooh i checked ur link ^^ i realy cant pick 1 signature that i would like the best oh and i made a Photobucket acount i thought it would be usefull.

Ps i dont have to tell u the site www.devianart.com or www.deviantart.com cuz u prolly already know that ;)

oh a warning for devianart it also has links for erotic art like body painting * blushes again *

Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 10:34 am by Archangel

Offline Archangel

Dont mind MruNkOowN about the way he talks he knows ur no dog.. i hope ... 

Offline MrUnkOowN

QQ Bro ofc if she have time  she can make signatures !!

Offline Simmas

• Concord
  • Need help? PM me. :)
I want Signature too. :P

Name: Simmas
Text: Of Concord
Size: like yours.
Colors: Black, Red, Blue.
Style (if any): Dont know any styles.. ;p
Image (provide link of possible): http://imgur.com/CK3CD
Waiting. :)
Simmas - 150lvl Sin.