Epic Perfect World

Sage or Demon?

Offline Cutiebutton3

• Violets
Which is the best for a mystic: Sage or Demon? I want to know because I can't choose which is best!!
Characters:

Violets - level 113 Mystic Sage
ElfNurse - level 110 Cleric
Spy - level 115 Archer
 PM me on one and I might be on!!

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
It's all up to your personal opinion of the skills and what you want to get out of the class.

You can go to this website and look at all the differences between the skills to decide for yourself.

Holy.
Just out of curiosity, what makes you say that? Because I personally prefer demon for my mystic at the moment, and I'd like to know what tipped you in favor of sage.

Offline CharlieDx

• Fail Seeker >:
  • NexNation Marshal!
Cupid plays an archer and I'd like to know why he chose sage as well..

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
im a Mystic, and demon.
demon skills seemed to be better compared to sage. although sage have 1 or 2 better than demon but i chose the majority lol
i think sage have 200% more damage than demon after spark.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
im a Mystic, and demon.
demon skills seemed to be better compared to sage. although sage have 1 or 2 better than demon but i chose the majority lol
i think sage have 200% more damage than demon after spark.
You would be correct with that, and to be honest, I almost went sage with mine JUST because of that. Since you can still get the -Chan from rapid growth, but I like being able to rapid growth, spark when that's over, and then rapid growth again a couple seconds after spark wears out in PvE. Ends up with some pretty nasty DPS spamming absorb soul, considering it's a magic class.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
and the combo to 1shot ppl isnt that much of a trouble lol
3 skills or so :D

Offline seirhart

I finally got my wizard to the dream weaver and I was curious on what everyone thinks is the best for a wizard - Demon or Sage. To me they both look interesting for a wizard but I would say that I'm leaning more to Demon.

Offline Delirium

Didn't know that about sage spark, I assumed they were the same, though I usually never let spark decide my culti.

Anyways, I play Mystic and I'm demon because for me the only skills that are better for sage are Natures Vengence, Verdent shell and Energy Leech. Granted I look at things from a PvP standpoint but I can't really see a reason to go Sage, unless you're a PvE addict. :/

I finally got my wizard to the dream weaver and I was curious on what everyone thinks is the best for a wizard - Demon or Sage. To me they both look interesting for a wizard but I would say that I'm leaning more to Demon.

Depends, if you're a TW addict then sage would be the better option, however if you PK a lot I would suggest you go demon. I'll let you figure out why. :)

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D