Epic Perfect World

Cubi Vote

Offline Hellspit

So once agen i try to vote for cubi and there no box on the bottom of the screen to type a word in well i can see a box of where its sappose to be. But no word no box to type in no refresh... this happens at least 4 times a week. thanks

Offline Hellspit

Ok so it still gave me the 40s but i didnt enter anything im confused.

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
just go with it less work xD
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the reason for that captcha code is not appearing is a problem with the ExtremeTop100 website, not ours.

Offline fazekasg

• Beginner
im voted and got 2 gold...

Offline mrrolly

I dont know whats going on but twice today trying to vote on xtremetop100, I've entered the captcha thingy and then I get this error message (on Google Chrome)

Could not open socket

Gamestop100 works fine and takes me onto their page

Offline mrrolly

Tried to vote again tonight - did the 2nd site first and then tried xtremetop100 and got this....

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.xtremetop100.com contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?
We have already notified www.xtremetop100.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.xtremetop100.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

Guess thats one reason why our votes arent counting.......so I wont be voting anymore

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Tried to vote again tonight - did the 2nd site first and then tried xtremetop100 and got this....

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.xtremetop100.com contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?
We have already notified www.xtremetop100.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.xtremetop100.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

Guess thats one reason why our votes arent counting.......so I wont be voting anymore
Just click Ignoring at bottom right  ::)

Offline Ste_

I've voted a few times and got the problem saying the webpage does not exist lol

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
great this worked for me last night now its saying this! Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.xtremetop100.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Timira

• Regicide Marshal
  • Don't Cry Little Angel
As i said on the other topic the so called "Reported Attack Page" is a troll attack most likely and even if you go there if you have a good anti virus program it should be ok
Timira-150 Assassin
Domanna-150 Seeker
Hopeless-150 Psychic
Necronia-150 Blademaster

Offline E_V_I_L

Woooot reported attack page careful every1. thats a good thing for 50 silver lolzzzzzz
It's better to die like a tiger, then live like a pussy
Nomz-150 Demon Barb
WiFiJedi-150 Sage Seek
HornBentHalo-150 Sage Sin

Offline mrrolly

Just click Ignoring at bottom right  ::)

I dont have that option, to ignore it. I can only dig up this information:

What is the current listing status for www.xtremetop100.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 431 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 17 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-07-10, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-07-09.
Malicious software includes 3 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 17 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 13 domain(s), including grand-chase.zymichost.com/, gaoanalitics.info/, final-fantasy.zzl.org/.

13 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including grand-chase.zymichost.com/, url-site.com/, final-fantasy.zzl.org/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS21844 (THEPLANET).

Offline Archangel

I don't mind malware or anything i just Vote :) Ignore the warnings cause it is bliss

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
  • 私は天使です - Watashi wa tenshi desu~!
Google figured it out halfway. What Google doesn't realise though is that those things are mainly coming in from other games like what Google said. Grand chase and final fantasy are two of them. Members of the site hack the website at first so that anyone that gets redirected there from a place other then their own private servers voting panel have a software downloaded into their computers without the users consent. That software can give all other voters the same ip address. If for example it was 164.54.54.67 and another guy was 60.87.87.45, the cloak covers them all and changes all of them to 544.76.65.23, every single vote made would only count as one, and that would be the first person to vote for their server every six hours. However, the original server that put the software onto the site can avoid downloading, thus having their votes go up at the same rate as before but all over servers get one vote between them every 6 hours.

On the other hand.. Google last went to xtremetop100 2 years ago and the last sign of malicious software was 3 years ago. The viruses that Google found are almost certainly removed now but we don't know if new ones have been put up or not.
Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 10:13 pm by Angel