Epic Perfect World

Cubi Vote

Offline Hellspit

I tryed to Vote for cubi but thers no Capture to type anything in no refresh button so how am i sappose to vote?
Me too i ahve missed 1gold 2 silver like this :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline Leader

Same here , weird.

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Try using other explorer.

Offline play4fun

• log bro
Same here >< I lost already 1.2 gold .-.

Offline natika

does the vote system was changed?
 i can vote only once in 6 hours from one account only. if i try vote second time from another account - have message that already voted. (before yesterday it was fine)

Offline katha

does the vote system was changed?
 i can vote only once in 6 hours from one account only. if i try vote second time from another account - have message that already voted. (before yesterday it was fine)
alaways has been like this ...

Offline EpicSin

It's not "broken" just go to the scroll down thing where it says account services and stuff and go to cubi then press go it automatically votes.

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Is it me or when I vote my account I always wait for a min till the Patcha world appears...its like delayed or something.

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Happens to me too sometimes it doesn't appear so I refresh page and I votes for me 
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
thats cause the extremetop100 is having problems on their side :/ theres nothing we can do help on that :( sorry

Offline mrrolly

My wife and I both started playing EPW this week, and have found that only ONE of us can vote every 6 hours, as both our PCs run on a network. I guess thats how it goes, but I dont think we're going to last long at 40 silver each every 12 hours  ???

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
My wife and I both started playing EPW this week, and have found that only ONE of us can vote every 6 hours, as both our PCs run on a network. I guess thats how it goes, but I dont think we're going to last long at 40 silver each every 12 hours  ???
That should be 80silver per 12 hours

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Am I the only one that knows that you don't have to type in the captcha in order for it to count your vote? o.o

Just click the confirmation button at the bottom with nothing typed in the bar, works perfectly fine.

Offline katha

Am I the only one that knows that you don't have to type in the captcha in order for it to count your vote? o.o

Just click the confirmation button at the bottom with nothing typed in the bar, works perfectly fine.
nop, ur not ... ^.^ I've discovered tht 1 year ago