Epic Perfect World

Who are these owners?

Offline Midnight™

• Characters: Midnight
  • Faction: X
Who are these owners? is this server hosted by kids ? A fact for sure that they act as ones. What with all that crap with spawming shit all the time and do so much lag on the server. People won't stay , will leave. Act more mature and be a serious server.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
I disagree, i for one think it is a great way to get the server involved.
It's a boss hunt, not to mention killing those bosses drop great loot.
I apologize for the inconvenience and lag the boss events have caused you, however upgrading to a better PC or simply turning down your graphics might help....

Happy
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
what do u mean ?
i didnt get a word of what you said :/

Offline Midnight™

I got a good pc. And i got one of the best internet connection. It's not about me. I saw alot of people complaing. And i don't say just for those. Like yesterday with that snowy thing and so much more.

Offline runemine120

• Beginner
Most of us get nearly no lag and having active GMs who do events is maybe once a year occurrence on the reg server so it is nice having a rarity of events.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
The snow was a bit random, few people i talked to thought it was refreshing....
At least our GM's are doing things, attempting to get the server active...
I for one would take a disgruntled tone if GM's sat idle and did, well, nothing at all....

Happy
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Midnight™

I don't say about events. Something spawn or do things just for fun. And for some it's not cool. Yea you talk with few people , but what about the rest? Think about majority not the minority.
Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 05:32 pm by quickie

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
so if we dont have fun with the players we suck as GM's and if we have some fun with the players we suck as GM's too...i dunno where to stay then, better just stay online and be a toy answering questions. no events, no fun with players...

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Truthfully, I would understand if it was lots of mobs. But if it's 1 mob or 2 and you lag. Its your computer or net. Don't blame us for things we can't control that's from your end. We just try to make stuff for you guys to do and things you guys can do for fun. So yeah....

Offline Midnight™

You didn't get the point. I know how is it. I been trough that too. But you said something true. ;)

Offline Midnight™

Truthfully, I would understand if it was lots of mobs. But if it's 1 mob or 2 and you lag. Its your computer or net. Don't blame us for things we can't control that's from your end. We just try to make stuff for you guys to do and things you guys can do for fun. So yeah....
How i said , i don't have any problem with my pc and net. But the game have some minimum requirements. It should keep at that level for everyone. And i started this topic because i thought it's good to know about a part of people how they think. This is not come only from me to be clear.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
And um. If your talking about today or yesterday. There was only 1 or 2 people complaining. That is not the majority :/ Jus saying. And I get your point. You were mad you either lagged from the bosses or didnt get a drop from them or died somehow probably. So you got mad and now your here posting about it but making it a bigger deal then it needs to be (: